No announcement yet.

Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have the photo (they’re standing back-to-back) of the bookends? I couldn’t find it. I recall Al McGuire coming up with the The Bookends name… and it was fitting.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        I’ll just put this here…

Ma and I were one of the first to get the SSC (Shocker Sports Channel) or SSN (Shocker Sports Network); those were the days my friends…
        KU, UNC etc., the clique, hated it that the shockers had their own cable access before any and everybody else did (pretty common today). probation was right around the corner for the #1 ranked team in the country (sport magazine.. which was just as respected as the sporting news back then). just imagine what that staff would do with NIL today. they'd be getting the chicago POY every second year like duke does now.

Comment

• I've watched just a little of the Summer League. Saw a box score (not watching the game) for the Magic tonight where they are now tied going into overtime. They were outscored 22-11 by the Knicks in the 4th Q. Dexter Dennis started the game yet has only played 14 minutes with a +13 and 9 points. I understand they are trying to determine what players they want to hold on to and winning the game is secondary. Still looked odd, however.

Add: Magic lost, and DD did not play in OT. Hope he's not injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            Those white warmups were classic… Ozell Jones were always short as you might imagine☺️❤️

Comment

• Not a shocker but too good to not post

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Not a shocker but too good to not post

Yikes! Bro, you are NOT Steph Curry. Stop it already with this.

Comment

Wow, just wow!

Excellent photo. AC looks like he could still lace them up and play.

Comment

• Craig Porter Jr. plays at 2 PM today on ESPN2 for anyone interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Not a shocker but too good to not post

I don't know, looked like a hell of a pass to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yikes! Bro, you are NOT Steph Curry. Stop it already with this.
                        He's a clown. Lost respect for him after the video last year of him trying to distract a free-throw shooter during the tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I don't know, looked like a hell of a pass to me.
                          IT WAS!! The center called for ball......and got it.

Comment

• Craig already with a beautiful move and drive for a layup, for the second bucket of the game -- hope that's a sign he starts fast and has a good one.

Comment

Wow, just wow!

Is that the bench X put them on?
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                                Craig already with a beautiful move and drive for a layup, for the second bucket of the game -- hope that's a sign he starts fast and has a good one.
                                Craigs stat line with 2 to go in the FIRST QUARTER:

4-5, 1-1 3pt, 9pts, 4 boards, 3 assist, 1 steal, 0 TO

Comment

Working...
                                X