Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

That suit was absolutely fantastic! Not quite as fantastic looking as his mother however!
    By fantastic, you meant atrocious right?

I'm in a group chat with some KU fans/friends of mine and they found it pretty embarrassing.

I just think it's par for the course. The guy has always looked like a douche and last night he took that douchiness to a whole new level.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I'm in a group chat with some KU fans/friends of mine and they found it pretty embarrassing.

I just think it's par for the course. The guy has always looked like a douche and last night he took that douchiness to a whole new level.
      I went to school with his older siblings and if he's anything like them, I imagine he's a good guy. From seeing Gradeys social media, I don't think he's a douche, I think he's a goober who happens to be very good at basketball.

Comment

• Maybe chalk it up to being young-and-dumb and trying to fit in with the "flashy" culture of the NBA.

The Dick family are good people. Grady will be alright.
        The Assman

Comment

• I didn't say he was a douche, just that he always looks like one.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            Going Hollywood

Grady Dick is trying to change his image. Maybe I don't know him, but it doesn't fit, and drew a big guffaw from me.

Not a Shocker so Moderators feel free to move
            https://athlonsports.com/nba/gradey-...2023-nba-draft
            It was a great look - for a pimp.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Can we all agree that Victor's sister was the star last night?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Can we all agree that Victor's sister was the star last night?
                I didn't watch...

Let's turn every thread into 'Eye Candy'...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Can we all agree that Victor's sister was the star last night?
                  Indeed! She is smokin!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Umm no by fantastic I mean fantastic! Nothing wrong w/ styling out and drawing attention to yourself like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Umm no by fantastic I mean fantastic! Nothing wrong w/ styling out and drawing attention to yourself like that.
                      By “guffaw”, my reaction wasn’t a positive laugh. If he doesn’t mind people making fun of him, all power to him. But with his last name, he’s probably had to live with people making fun of him all his life, so he likely doesn’t care what people think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                        he likely doesn’t care what people think.
                        Correcto…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Today's dress choice for the young: guys dress like a pimp, chicks dress like their whores.
                          Hate to agree with that, but I think it's true....

Comment

• Well GD may have been "cool" with his duds, but not "cool" enough to actually have a girl wrapped around and beside him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                              Two-way contracts are different than camp invites and are not guaranteed. That said it's looking up for CP and I expect to pay out on my friendly wager. But that requires him to participate in the flesh at a training camp first.

https://www.goldenstateofmind.com/22...-explained-faq

https://www.si.com/fannation/nba/fas...2022-23-season
                              If he makes it to camp he'll get to practice and learn a lot from some really good guards already on the Cavs payroll.

Firstly though, he'll have to make a positive impression during Summer League games. NBA camp/s typically begin in September, so there is plenty of time to show what he's got playing at a (much) quicker pace than he did in the AAC. Not a lot of room for error there. Hopefully he's shooting a thousand jumpers a day.

A lot of those games will be on ESPN2 and NBATV. The Cavs are playing in Vegas. The play on 7/9 (Sunday) against the Raptors and their new Dick...
                              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 24, 2023, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• The Raptors also have Marquis Nowell (out of K-State) on a 2-way contract.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X