Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    CP3 was not selected in the NBA Draft tonight.
    Ricky council also was not drafted but got a 2 way deal with the 76ers.

This was also posted by Taylor so I expect Porter to have a deal soon

Comment

That's probably best. If he had been drafted he would have no option but the team that drafted him. If he's undrafted teams that mnight want him can offer, and that may be a better situation for him. that worked well for FVV and Baker.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I have heard that if not selected high in draft, better to pick your own team… maybe that’s his route…☺️

Comment

• Here is what his (CP3) mom posted on Facebook:

nothing, just a mom of a NBA Star #Cavs
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Forgot just how sweet his hesitation move is.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The two-way contract also guarantees him a training camp invite, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by WINGdingBALLfling View Post
                  The two-way contract also guarantees him a training camp invite, correct?
                  I think Taylor posted it also is a guaranteed $551k salary as well, congrats to Craig.

Comment

• Going Hollywood

Grady Dick is trying to change his image. Maybe I don't know him, but it doesn't fit, and drew a big guffaw from me.

Not a Shocker so Moderators feel free to move
                    https://athlonsports.com/nba/gradey-...2023-nba-draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      Going Hollywood

Grady Dick is trying to change his image. Maybe I don't know him, but it doesn't fit, and drew a big guffaw from me.

He kinda looks like a Dick.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Two-way contracts are different than camp invites and are not guaranteed. That said it's looking up for CP and I expect to pay out on my friendly wager. But that requires him to participate in the flesh at a training camp first.

Players on two-way contracts are becoming more and more important in today’s NBA. Here is who each of the 30 teams around the NBA have signed to a two-way contract for the 2022-23 season.

Comment

Going Hollywood

That suit was absolutely fantastic! Not quite as fantastic looking as his mother however!

Comment

Going Hollywood

On the topic of him. Noticed today a Meritrust Billboard with him advertising... haven't seen them doing any NIL for any Shockers.

Comment

• Yeah, I feel like he's trying too hard with that. But if you're his agent, you got him noticed a lot on social media so I guess there's that. It wouldn't be my choice, however. I'd rather just wear a regular suit and tie and pack my bags, but to each their own.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                                Yeah, I feel like he's trying too hard with that. But if you're his agent, you got him noticed a lot on social media so I guess there's that. It wouldn't be my choice, however. I'd rather just wear a regular suit and tie and pack my bags, but to each their own.
                                Today's dress choice for the young: guys dress like a pimp, chicks dress like their whores.

Comment

Working...
                                X