Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
      Is The Process over?
      Unfortunately......probably not.

But we can all hope!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          First Class. Wishing Craig the very best as he moves forward. And I thank him for his loyalty to WSU. Not a very common thing these days.

Comment

I think most of Wichita will be rooting for his success.

Comment

• I've noticed on Twitter that Monzy is campaigning hard to return. Comes across a little desperate.

Comment

I've noticed on Twitter that Monzy is campaigning hard to return. Comes across a little desperate.

Comment

That seems about right for him. I think he misses playing at this level.

Comment

That seems about right for him. I think he misses playing at this level.
                    Yeah, hard to think he can do that. High energy guy, but not enough talent overall. Wish him the best.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Yeah, hard to think he can do that. High energy guy, but not enough talent overall. Wish him the best.
                      I really liked Monzy. He seemed like he would be a good teammate.

Comment

• This is not a dig at CP.

but nearly every announcement I have ever seen says “With that being said” and it makes my skin crawl.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          This is not a dig at CP.

but nearly every announcement I have ever seen says “With that being said” and it makes my skin crawl.
                          My other question (specifically about Craig) was why he pointed out that his name would be going into the NBA Draft. He’s out of eligibility, so that’s a given.
                          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

My other question (specifically about Craig) was why he pointed out that his name would be going into the NBA Draft. He’s out of eligibility, so that’s a given.
                            Maybe to let everyone know he's "going for it" instead of going overseas?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Good for Craig! Still could see him getting an NBA roster spot. He smooth....(and smart).
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Maybe that Thank You is required by his NIL contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X