Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter.png
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Let me see if I can get that stat line big enough to see.

Porter.png

Dang. It gets resized. here's the ESPN link it's from.

View the profile of Cleveland Cavaliers Guard Craig Porter on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• Comment

• CPJ is already knocking at the door of an NBA roster spot, but I feel like hasn't yet come close to his ceiling. Exciting times ahead for the young man.

Comment

• Comment

• Porter got 7 points, 3 rebounds, and 2 assists in 8 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Porter got 7 points, 3 rebounds, and 2 assists in 8 minutes.
                Certainly a very productive and efficient 8 minutes. 2-2 from the field and 3-4 from the line, 2 of his 3 rebounds were on the O-boards, 2 assists and 1 turnover and a plus/minus of +9 tying for the team lead in a 105-108 loss to Orlando. That said it was end of the game floor time. Not sure if Orlando was still playing their top guys or not.

Craig, Pete Nance, Isaiah Mobley and Zhaire Smith all entered the game with 7:38 remaining with the Cavs trailing 82-94, joining Emoni Bates to finish out the game for the Cavs.

Craig's 1 turnover came on an pass that was intercepted at the Clock ran out at the end of the game.

Box score for the Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA game from October 12, 2023 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Certainly a very productive and efficient 8 minutes. 2-2 from the field and 3-4 from the line, 2 of his 3 rebounds were on the O-boards, 2 assists and 1 turnover and a plus/minus of +9 tying for the team lead in a 105-108 loss to Orlando. That said it was end of the game floor time. Not sure if Orlando was still playing their top guys or not.

Craig, Pete Nance, Isaiah Mobley and Zhaire Smith all entered the game with 7:38 remaining with the Cavs trailing 82-94, joining Emoni Bates to finish out the game for the Cavs.

Craig's 1 turnover came on an pass that was intercepted at the Clock ran out at the end of the game.

Box score for the Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA game from October 12, 2023 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

So the scrubs closed the gap substantially and got them to within one possession of overtime? Maybe they're not so scrubby after all.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

So the scrubs closed the gap substantially and got them to within one possession of overtime? Maybe they're not so scrubby after all.
                    Fred was a scrub when he started too. Didn't take long for them to figure out Fred and Pascal were the real deal.

Comment

• From his first gave vs Atlanta

Comment

• We had some great Shocker dunks throughout the years. This one by AC in the NBA Is worth another look.

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• For Craig Porter Jr., potential Cavs minutes will come from doing some of everything, if the chances arise for the two-way prospect.

Craig Porter as we already know stuffs a stat sheet and does some of everything.

Comment

• Baker was a Shocker and a Knicks maker.

Comment

Working...
                                X