Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo was good. Pohto is betta.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Sounds like Mo was upset about how Tyson was showcased, we all were. Mo wanted to be showcased more. Not sure how you give him more offensive freedom though, he couldn't shoot outside of about 6 feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Sounds like Mo was upset about how Tyson was showcased, we all were. Mo wanted to be showcased more. Not sure how you give him more offensive freedom though, he couldn't shoot outside of about 6 feet.
        This...in spades...he got PLENTY of looks...was pretty average (that's a compliment) at ball handling....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Sounds like Mo was upset about how Tyson was showcased, we all were. Mo wanted to be showcased more. Not sure how you give him more offensive freedom though, he couldn't shoot outside of about 6 feet.
          "Showcasing" anyone to increase their draft stock rather than focusing on what will win games is one of the best ways to lose your job as head coach.

Comment

• How is Tyson doing in the NBA anyhow?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

"Showcasing" anyone to increase their draft stock rather than focusing on what will win games is one of the best ways to lose your job as head coach.
              The red flag with Tyson came when he took so long to come back to campus after testing the NBA waters (the waters were too deep). He was like a 'hold-out' in professional sports; it builds animosity with teammates... you could see it was going to cause tension with other players that were busting their tails in the preseason. Don't get me wrong, I liked Tyson and he stuck around after the Marshall mess and supported the coach, so I have to give him credit. I think he's a very good person. Covid was also a factor and seemed to screw up everything. An 'experienced' coach could/would have taken care of the problem.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Mo was/is probably the best "undersized" post in D1. The only person indicted by the tweet was Mo.

Comment

• Mo would have been splitting time with Kenny here. In the long run, it was good that we could give Kenny so many minutes for his development. Now we need to retain him.

Comment

• I just saw where Qua Grant is the WAC Player of the Year.

Comment

• Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• One of the few that left that I really wish hadn't.

Tough, Hard Working, Good Kid. Everything a Shocker player should be.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          One of the few that left that I really wish hadn't.

Tough, Hard Working, Good Kid. Everything a Shocker player should be.
                          JB was a solid Shocker player.

Comment

• Etienne's G-League stats are unlikely to get him an NBA look. 36.5% FG and 31,6% 3FG. Did cut down on TO's and had an A/TO ratio above 2.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...tienty01d.html
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Fred ain’t holding back here when discussing officiating in the NBA…
                              If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Wow. Would be interesting to see if he's being targeted by that ref. If so you gotta wonder if the ref is doing a little gambling on the games he controls.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X