Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Indeed. Thank you to FVV for having the stones to not fall in line with the PC crowd and speak up. That is a leader!
    So are you suggesting the PC crowd kept FHCGM away or what is it you are trying to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

So are you suggesting the PC crowd kept FHCGM away or what is it you are trying to say?
      I am saying good for Fred for having the nuts to give the proper due to Coach Marshall. I am guessing none of the others would have had the stones to do that. Do you disagree?

My guess is that IF Marshall was invited and IF he wanted to be there it would have happened.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Makes sense. I don't blame him. Just glad he got his props.

Comment

• It
            Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I am saying good for Fred for having the nuts to give the proper due to Coach Marshall. I am guessing none of the others would have had the stones to do that. Do you disagree?

My guess is that IF Marshall was invited and IF he wanted to be there it would have happened.
            Just as plausible an explanation was that FVV was designated to have the honors by his team mates to have one rather than each individual try to do the honors. And yes your original premise was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
              It

Just as plausible an explanation was that FVV was designated to have the honors by his team mates to have one rather than each individual try to do the honors. And yes your original premise was wrong.
              What original premise was that genius??

And if you think they all got together and drew straws to see who would mention Coach Marshall, you are Naive. Lol!

Comment

I can't remember, did he speak up at the time all of it started?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

I can't remember, did he speak up at the time all of it started?
                  Like all the other players of that era, not much. And, to clarify, I didn't see what he said the other night as some rah rah endorsement of Gregg Marshall the person, just that he should get some recognition or credit for that run. I think what he said has nothing to do with the incident with the former player and more to do with that special season.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Hopefully, you have Instagram… this is really good.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvBHC...RlODBiNWFlZA==
                    Looks like Fred is putting that Houston money to good use with the rose gold AP.
                    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

Looks like Fred is putting that Houston money to good use with the rose gold AP.
                      Noticed that as well. Looking good.

Comment

• Prayers to Adrian Griffin on the tragic death of his 2 year old grandson.

The 2-year-old grandson of Milwaukee Bucks coach Adrian Griffin died Saturday after the child's father found him unresponsive earlier in the day. A local coroner said the death appeared to have been caused by natural causes.

Comment

More honesty from Fred:

It just occurred to me while watching this that if HC3GM was a drill sergeant, then Shaq was Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Proud of him and fantastic achievement for Monzy:

Comment

• Kerry Rosenboom at Sunrise:

Comment

Kerry Rosenboom at Sunrise:

Does the pipeline reopen?
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X