No announcement yet.

Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dex just liked this link.... https://www.instagram.com/p/B-2JJP4F...d=rrhq8wokc4j0

im not sure if it’s true... but...

Comment

• I will say this. I think if Dexter does come back next year focused and determined he could potentially have a big year. He definitely should be one of our alpha dogs especially among the wing players. I am hoping to see an uptempo attack next season with the group of gazelles 3G is corralling. And defensively we could be nasty if this team puts their minds to that task. Dexter has the ability to show the way for the group of wings that will be surrounding him. Ricky Council, Chaunce Jenkins, and Clarence Jackson. Whether that has any appeal to Dex is hard to say.

Maybe he just wants 3G to recruit him again. Unfortunately, he is leaving 3G no choice at this point but to prepare for he possibility of Dexter leaving.

I hope Dex is back in the Shocker black and yellow next year (and bought in) even though he has given us a fair share of angst.

Comment

• Transferring schools would be the worst decision, and I think he would come to that conclusion if and when he sits down to think about it. He will be a featured player at WSU, he knows the plays and most of the players. He also knows he will likely win a lot of games. Starting over at a new school could be a disaster if he has NBA dreams, not saying he couldn’t thrive, but it could be a big risk.

Comment

• This is now officially declared a stupid thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShocker2006 View Post
            Dex liked a DM I sent him on twitter saying: “Dude, if you come back, I can’t wait to see you paired with Gilbert. I feel like both of your games will open up so much. Will be a show.”
            Why the hell are people DMing players?? Comment on their stuff sure... But DMs? Come on people.

Comment

• You can’t comment on an Instagram story any other way than to dm stickboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Erik is a complete douchebag. Or completely mental.

Or likely both.
                I'm through passing it off as "He is just a kid or he has a mental condition." He and Daddy know precisely what they are doing, and I hope they both rot in Hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                  Everyone outside of Wichita, KS sees this and probably supports ES. Stuff like this only exacerbates and supports the nation's perception of GM's reputation for having a temper. We know ES has issues, but the nation doesn't. His propaganda campaign against the program has to be working at some level.
                  Maybe. Maybe not.

But we know for a fact it ain't working with McConald's AA's point guards. Or high level Juco's. Or N. Carolina high school cagers...

It mostly confirms the "wishes" of ChickenHawk fans...

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; April 12, 2020, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• A lot of "Chicken Hawk" fans are also WSU fans. You may be spending too much time on the Phog net reading the crap posted there....

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                      A lot of "Chicken Hawk" fans are also WSU fans. You may be spending too much time on the Phog net reading the crap posted there....
                      Perhaps from SC Kansas but damn few from Topeka, or Johnson and Douglas County.

Comment

• And those that are or say they are fans of both are only WSU fans when it's convenient for them and WSU is winning big.

I'm a fan of WSU basketball. I couldn't give a rat's behind what any other program does, regardless of who I can be seen with at one of their games or what they might do for my local social status.

ShockerFever correctly refers to this as bandwagoning I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          And those that are or say they are fans of both are only WSU fans when it's convenient for them and WSU is winning big.

I'm a fan of WSU basketball. I couldn't give a rat's behind what any other program does, regardless of who I can be seen with at one of their games or what they might do for my local social status.

ShockerFever correctly refers to this as bandwagoning I believe.
                          “I just want to see all teams from Kansas do well,” says Karen as she rifles through the assorted KU shirts at Walmart. “I think it’s great when little programs like Wichita do well in their division.”

She settles on one that says “2008 NCAA Champions” and puts it in her cart before pushing her groceries over to the self-checkout where she harasses an associate into ringing up her items while she watches.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

“I just want to see all teams from Kansas do well,” says Karen as she rifles through the assorted KU shirts at Walmart. “I think it’s great when little programs like Wichita do well in their division.”

She settles on one that says “2008 NCAA Champions” and puts it in her cart before pushing her groceries over to the self-checkout where she harasses an associate into ringing up her items while she watches.
                            Thanks for my morning laugh shock .

Comment

• With only 2 Seniors next year, if we can't find a very good 5 grad-transfer, it isn't a bad idea to have one for Dexter, and only have 12 signed scholarship players this year. Give it to one of the walk-on's who deserve it for a year. You never know when a big time transfer falls to us mid-year either.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

and this is what her husband said when she got home with her new shirt...

Goodfellas (1990) clip with quote -They would have found it. -Why did you do that, Karen? Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip.

Comment

Working...
                                X