Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Maybe if you spend less time in the Cayman's and more time doing your job, you's know what was going on!!!!!

;)
    I offered to do GM's taxes free of charge. How's that for you?
    You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

Comment

Taken from one of the Facebook groups.

Our ol' friend tag all the dissenters, and Dex.

Erik is a complete douchebag. Or completely mental.

Or likely both.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• FVV let his nuts hang showing the world what he was.

ES is doing the same thing.....unfortunately he doesn’t have the person there to tell him the difference between showing their balls and showing their ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

I wish the child no ill will, but it is a public post like this that makes him seem like herpes. You think he is gone and then he flairs up again. Wouldn’t this have been handled more tactfully in a private group chat?
          He knows it’s public.

He knows Dex is included.
          The Assman

Comment

#TheProcess LOL!!!

Comment

• Everyone outside of Wichita, KS sees this and probably supports ES. Stuff like this only exacerbates and supports the nation's perception of GM's reputation for having a temper. We know ES has issues, but the nation doesn't. His propaganda campaign against the program has to be working at some level.

Comment

So I guess that answers the question if shithead has been in Dexters ear. I understand he's a 19 year old but this really pisses me off.

If Dex decides to leave, fine. Shows he is more of a follower than the leader we really need. Hope he stays. If he does, at least now we know it's because he wants to be here and not because he had to sit out a year (potentially) somewhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                  Everyone outside of Wichita, KS sees this and probably supports ES. Stuff like this only exacerbates and supports the nation's perception of GM's reputation for having a temper. We know ES has issues, but the nation doesn't. His propaganda campaign against the program has to be working at some level.
                  ‘Wolves do not fret about the opinions of sheep,’” Marshall said earlier this month. “We realize there are detractors and haters. That just fuels our fire.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                    Everyone outside of Wichita, KS sees this and probably supports ES. Stuff like this only exacerbates and supports the nation's perception of GM's reputation for having a temper. We know ES has issues, but the nation doesn't. His propaganda campaign against the program has to be working at some level.
                    Yah, with all 300 of his followers
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I wish the child no ill will, but it is a public post like this that makes him seem like herpes. You think he is gone and then he flairs up again. Wouldn’t this have been handled more tactfully in a private group chat?
                      I don't think anyone is accusing him of being smart!!

Comment

Erik is like his own haircut: it goes down at first and.. well, I guess it's going up now.
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• ES is the kind of kid that can make you happy when he's playing well, but generally closes out those performances with an act that is embarrassing to the fans of his school, and should be embarrassing to his parents.....but...
                          good luck huskies.

Comment

• Kid is going full Marshall Henderson. Never go full Marshall Henderson.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Regarding Dexter I'm convinced that he has his plan pretty much thought out and in place.

He get his feedback from the NBA. If he blows up (probably a long shot) in the NBA evaluations he may very well give that a shot.

If that doesn;t pan out he probably is thinking he needs 1 more year at the collegiate level before moving on. After all he has been told by a lot of folks, including 3G, that he has NBA talent.

What he will not be interested in is sitting out a year. So he is waiting to see what the NCAA does on the transfer rules. If he would have to sit out he will want to return. If he does not have to sit out who knows. Maybe it's 50-50 that he will return. And that's based on Dexter's own comments.

Clearly, 3G needs to keep shaving with respect to Dexter's scholarship and he needs to let Dexter know that renewal of his scholarship is not a given. If he finds a good player willing to commit to the program at Dexter's position he may decide to use that and cut Dexter loose if Dexter is not willing to commit to returning if the NBA doesn't pan out. Right now it is just a game of chess on how Dex and 3G are playing this. But if 3G finds a guy he likes at the wing he may very well decide he has had enough of the DDD (Dexter Dennis Drama) and make the move to checkmate. .
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 11, 2020, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Dex liked a DM I sent him on twitter saying: “Dude, if you come back, I can’t wait to see you paired with Gilbert. I feel like both of your games will open up so much. Will be a show.”
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X