No announcement yet.

Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I don't think anything Dex has said in public was a surprise to Marshall and that they have already had at least a high-level conversation about whatever Dex is saying he wants to discuss. I could absolutely see HCGM telling Dex that his spot will be here and if he does decide to transfer, that scholarship will be pocketed for next year. We will already have eight new players. Keeping one to fill a void next year wouldn't be the worst thing.

And to another shocker , could you produce one quote from an article, or a tweet from someone directly connected to the situation that says Dexter quit the team? If so, that would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Sure, you're right but GM knows that he wasn't perfect this year either. We don't know but he may even take some things back that he did. I'm one of GM's biggest fans but relationships go both ways and he's human too. Admitting error isn't easily something that can be done over the phone. Everyone needs to wish for the players we have commitments from to sign, and then we need to finish recruiting. We have two more scholarships to fill.
      I may have missed it but what did GM do that he would need to take back? As it relates to DD.

Comment

• Most of the “reality” $&!t espoused on this thread falls squarely in the better left unsaid category. Do you really think SNers are blind to the chance that DD might not come back...all leading to a thread where people are ripping his ass as if they already know-chill out. Sure you have a better handle on reality than Gregg? I bet if he read this he would wonder who has his back. He’s our best player let’s hope he’s back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
          Most of the “reality” $&!t espoused on this thread falls squarely in the better left unsaid category. Do you really think SNers are blind to the chance that DD might not come back...all leading to a thread where people are ripping his ass as if they already know-chill out. Sure you have a better handle on reality than Gregg? I bet if he read this he would wonder who has his back. He’s our best player let’s hope he’s back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
            Most of the “reality” $&!t espoused on this thread falls squarely in the better left unsaid category. Do you really think SNers are blind to the chance that DD might not come back...all leading to a thread where people are ripping his ass as if they already know-chill out. Sure you have a better handle on reality than Gregg? I bet if he read this he would wonder who has his back. He’s our best player let’s hope he’s back!
            PM sent

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
              A good son is always going to go with what his Mama says.
              So true!!! Especially if she is a Shocker Mama!!!!!!!!!!!
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I want Dex back, but IF he is going to make Marshall wait until June just to have the opportunity to “discuss some things with him” and see if he wants to stay, I would be out recruiting his potential replacement.

Look what happened to Grimes at KU. Left and when he wanted to come back, his spot was taken.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  I want Dex back, but IF he is going to make Marshall wait until June just to have the opportunity to “discuss some things with him” and see if he wants to stay, I would be out recruiting his potential replacement.

Look what happened to Grimes at KU. Left and when he wanted to come back, his spot was taken.
                  Agree, seems like malpractice to not do so.

But maybe Marshall is confident he already has someone that can fill that role?
                  Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; April 10, 2020, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• I guarantee damn t you that HCGM is not sitting around waiting. MF'er is always recruiting.

Comment

• Unless the social distancing measures have been extended to include phone calls, Skype, face time, google hang, text, instant messaging, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Snapchat, and whats app I can’t imagine Marshall and Dexter haven’t had conversations about his future already.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                        Unless the social distancing measures have been extended to include phone calls, Skype, face time, google hang, text, instant messaging, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Snapchat, and whats app I can’t imagine Marshall and Dexter haven’t had conversations about his future already.
                        ... and Cisco Webex…
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Taken from one of the Facebook groups.

Our ol' friend tag all the dissenters, and Dex.

The Assman

Comment

• Sorry that I'm late to the party. I went back and read several pages on this thread, but can't find it. Why is there all this talk about Dexter Dennis not coming back? Did Dexter post something on social media? Did Taylor Eldridge write an article or tweet quoting him that he may not come back? Did the national media report on this? Asking for a friend . . .
                            Thank you for your help.
                            You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dennis_Celery View Post
                              Sorry that I'm late to the party. I went back and read several pages on this thread, but can't find it. Why is there all this talk about Dexter Dennis not coming back? Did Dexter post something on social media? Did Taylor Eldridge write an article or tweet quoting him that he may not come back? Did the national media report on this? Asking for a friend . . .
                              Thank you for your help.
                              Maybe if you spend less time in the Cayman's and more time doing your job, you's know what was going on!!!!!

;)
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                                Taken from one of the Facebook groups.

Our ol' friend tag all the dissenters, and Dex.

I wish the child no ill will, but it is a public post like this that makes him seem like herpes. You think he is gone and then he flairs up again. Wouldn’t this have been handled more tactfully in a private group chat?

Comment

Working...
                                X