No announcement yet.

Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree on ball handling. Im not sure about rebounding because he spends lot of time chasing guards out on the perimeter defending point guards, etc. it’s more difficult getting defensive rebounds from the perimeter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I thought that the Twitter guy was a jerk and I did not know Shocktocles was unaware of that stupid tweet that spurred the Shockernet tweet. You obviously thought getting a players (Dexter’s) Twitter and getting personal about his play is ok. I don’t so I guess we disagree.
      And we're jumping to erroneous conclusions again. Did I approve of the Twitter guy? No. I don't tweet and don't like it. Did I say anything remotely close to saying it was OK? No. I didn't even talk about the Twitter guy. He had nothing to do with my posting. My whole post dealt with you "conditionally" jumping on another Shocker faithful for absolutely no reason. Very much like your post here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

And we're jumping to erroneous conclusions again. Did I approve of the Twitter guy? No. I don't tweet and don't like it. Did I say anything remotely close to saying it was OK?
        Glad you clarified your stance. He pissed me off too.

Comment

Glad you clarified your stance. He pissed me off too.
          Glad you're happy. Please re-consider even conditionally calling out another Shocker faithful without proof or cause. I do not expect a reply.

Comment

Glad you're happy. Please re-consider even conditionally calling out another Shocker faithful without proof or cause. I do not expect a reply.
            Why don't you mind your own business. I didn't say anything to you and I didn't call him out if you read what i wrote. Provided you can read.

Comment

Glad you're happy. Please re-consider even conditionally calling out another Shocker faithful without proof or cause. I do not expect a civil reply.
              FIFMyself

Comment

I'm an ***hole.
                FIFM

Comment

FIFM

Tricky!!! Like no one can see my actual post.

Way to out yourself. This might be fun.

Maybe you will change how you changed my own quoted quote to "I'm an ***hole" to something else now.

Keep diggin' that hole. Maybe Kung Wu will give us a time out. I won't mind a bit, but it might drive you nuts (and spare other posters your cute games).

Comment

• Lets get back to Basketball and to Dexter. He is an excellent Ball Player and a young man to be praised for his outstanding defense as well as his offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                      Lets get back to Basketball and to Dexter. He is an excellent Ball Player and a young man to be praised for his outstanding defense as well as his offense.
                      I agree. I was actually defending DD against someone who took a cheap shot on him on Twitter.
                      Last edited by Shockm; January 2, 2021, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• One of the many bad things about social media is that you can’t restrict idiots. Anyone, of any age, can hide behind an anonymous keyboard. Before you know it, you find yourself arguing with a 16 year old.

Comment

• Dexter has been frustrating. He's lacked aggression on offense and that has to change. We need Dex to be a threat and that will only make Tyson and others better.

And I don't understand his need to roll up his shorts so much, but that's whatever.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            Dexter has been frustrating. He's lacked aggression on offense and that has to change. We need Dex to be a threat and that will only make Tyson and others better.

And I don't understand his need to roll up his shorts so much, but that's whatever.
                            I don't care about his shorts either. Dex needs to know his lane and stay in it. He is a catch and shoot player that can play defense. It is what it is people.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I don't care about his shorts either. Dex needs to know his lane and stay in it. He is a catch and shoot player that can play defense. It is what it is people.
                              Great defense player who is a great athlete, and can take on big players and smaller players too.

Comment

Great defense player who is a great athlete, and can take on big players and smaller players too.
                                He is a great defensive athlete.

Comment

Working...
                                X