Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Here is my post:

Wouldn't read too much in to it. These kids are friends with everyone on Twitter. I will trust that the kid can make his own decision. I would expect him to gather as much information as possible. It's smart.
    WTF are you on? Are you gaslighting yourself?

Your post--the one I quoted in my post responding to you--was this:

"Ok, again if he is going to blindly believe JB and make his decision on that then so be it. Probably not the right attitude for the Shocks anyway."

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• DONT MAKE PULL THIS CAR OVER
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Just curious .. not trying to say this in a negative way towards you, but what type of strategy would work for that?

Social media is impossible to control. Right now the common viewpoint on social media is that something is majorly wrong. Right or wrong that is what it is. How do you correct that? You can't throw players under the bus and blame it on them, that will only make it worse. Do you give views into practices? I guess you could create a lot of puff pieces with positive interviews from former players .. but will that help?

IMO need to keep marketing Fred and Landry. They have been hot stories lately in the professional world.
          It is possible to gain at least some control of the public narrative if you do it correctly and consistently. Videos on social media or otherwise distributed to the public (for example showing HCGM working positively with players in practice) can be a part of that. Interviews with Tyson, Dexter, or whoever else on the team who can talk positively about HCGM's impact on the development of their game and their personal lives. Creatively planting news stories with local and national media. This is why the AD has a marketing team and pays Suellentrop. Time to get to work.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• DJ Carton has entered the transfer portal shortly after his freshman season at Ohio State came to an end.

Comment

• 3/19/2020 - JUCO SG Berrick JeanLouis (6-4, 185, 2★) has received an offer from Wichita State.
              3/19/2020 - JUCO PG Justice Hill (5-11, 175, 2★) has received an offer from Wichita State.
              3/18/2020 - JUCO SG Shawndarius Cowart (6-2, 160, 2★) has received an offer from Wichita State.
              3/18/2020 - 2018 PG Trey McGowens (6-4, 190, 3★) has received an offer from Wichita State.
              3/17/2020 - 2020 SG Brandon Murray (6-5, 225, 2★) has received an offer from Wichita State.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Wu View Post
                3/19/2020 - JUCO SG Berrick JeanLouis (6-4, 185, 2★) has received an offer from Wichita State.
                3/19/2020 - JUCO PG Justice Hill (5-11, 175, 2★) has received an offer from Wichita State.
                3/18/2020 - JUCO SG Shawndarius Cowart (6-2, 160, 2★) has received an offer from Wichita State.
                3/18/2020 - 2018 PG Trey McGowens (6-4, 190, 3★) has received an offer from Wichita State.
                3/17/2020 - 2020 SG Brandon Murray (6-5, 225, 2★) has received an offer from Wichita State.
                Seen more stars in the middle of the day...
                Last edited by WichitaStateGuy; March 20, 2020, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• JeanLouis is a Chris Jans Player

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                    DONT MAKE PULL THIS CAR OVER
                    Spoken like a true Chinese scammer!

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Nm
                        Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; March 20, 2020, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• i have my fingers crossed that wichita state will actually get a meaningful power forward (wish in one hand, i know..). that would go a long way to clear up all of this mess.

jamarius burton at forward? not any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                            i have my fingers crossed that wichita state will actually get a meaningful power forward (wish in one hand, i know..). that would go a long way to clear up all of this mess.

jamarius burton at forward? not any more.
                            Is Trey Wade chopped liver?
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Wichita area's Caleb Grill gets creative vs Michigan (watch :23)

Comment

• Grill’s father was a tough customer who was smart and a gritty defender. I would imagine Grill has some of that and appears to have added a shot. I’ve always had an affinity for local players so I say give him a chance and say yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X