Potential Transfers into program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Seems like Tchewa should be a Shocker. They got Burton and I thought I saw that another one of our recruiting targets may have picked Tech. So, it's only fair that we get this guy (assuming we are pursuing him)

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
      Texas Tech C Russel Tchewa (7'0, 260) has entered the transfer portal. He barely played last year but seemed pretty productive in the minutes he had. Former 4* recruit with three years of eligibility left. From what I have read about this guy he seems like a prime target for the Shockers. The last TTU big to transfer, Josh Mballa, had a breakout year at Buffalo last season.
      this one

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

this one
        If nothing else, we'd look better in airports... that's assuming we'll even use airports next season.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

If nothing else, we'd look better in airports... that's assuming we'll even use airports next season.
          No more airports!!

9edeaabd9a9dd5fed38418c7d9ce09bf.jpg

Comment

• Verbal Commits
            @VerbalCommits
            ·
            9m
            PORTAL: Southern Utah G Jakolby Long (RS JR) has entered. Grad transfer w/one year to play. https://verbalcommits.com/players/jakolby-long

Comment

• NCAA waiving standardized test scores for incoming freshmen - ESPN

Mark Schlabach, Senior Writer
              04/17/20, 11:06 AM CT

Incoming freshman student-athletes in both Division I and II will have the standardized test score requirement waived for 2020-21 due to the coronavirus pandemic, the NCAA Eligibility Center announced Friday.

"The NCAA Eligibility Center is waiving the standardized test score requirement for incoming freshman student-athletes in both Division I and Division II for the 2020-21 academic year because of the coronavirus pandemic, the governing body announced Friday.

Students who expect to graduate from high school in time to enroll in a Division I school this coming academic year will be academically eligible by earning a combined 2.3 grade-point average in the 10 NCAA-approved core courses, with a combined seven in English, math and science prior to the start of their senior year. There is a 2.2 GPA requirement in 10 NCAA-approved core courses for Division II schools...."

Comment

Verbal Commits
                @VerbalCommits
                ·
                9m
                PORTAL: Southern Utah G Jakolby Long (RS JR) has entered. Grad transfer w/one year to play. https://verbalcommits.com/players/jakolby-long
                Averaged 6 ppg, 2.9 rpg, and 1.5 apg last season. Shot 46% from the field but only 19% from three. The crazy thing is the he shot 43% from three as a Soph and 50% as a Freshman. Not a volume three shooter.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Averaged 6 ppg, 2.9 rpg, and 1.5 apg last season. Shot 46% from the field but only 19% from three. The crazy thing is the he shot 43% from three as a Soph and 50% as a Freshman. Not a volume three shooter.
                  didn't pick us before, probably wouldn't this time either

Comment

didn't pick us before, probably wouldn't this time either
                    Probably for the best.

Comment

• It's interesting to watch. Somebody transfers FROM Kent State, then somebody transfers TO Kent State. Then a guy LEAVES Nichols State, next a player ENTERS Nichols State. One after another

Comment

• NM. It was a bogus tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          NM. It was a bogus tweet.
                          Gonna say, I couldn't find anything on this guy. Thanks for finding it out.

Comment

Working...
                          X