2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Whew...I dunno. That would be great and all but man...his form is atrocious at the line so if he can't hit those baby's...well I guess I'd be more surprised if I woke up tomorrow morning with my forehead stapled to the carpet.
    Agreed. I like Mo but his FT form is the worst I have ever seen. Right before he lets it go there is a dramatic twist of his hand and that will never result in makes or any consistency. Rebuild his shot.

Comment

• image.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Steve Woodberry and possibly Gaylen Nickerson. Definitely Maurice Evans and absolutely Antoine Carr.
        I completely forgot about Maurice Evans. He would really shine under HCGM. But...I don't think Maurice Evans was in the city league. Wasn't he a Collegiate kid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairgame View Post

I completely forgot about Maurice Evans. He would really shine under HCGM. But...I don't think Maurice Evans was in the city league. Wasn't he a Collegiate kid?
          Collegiate or Independent. I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Collegiate or Independent. I think.
            Collegiate
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
              Will we ever find out why Mo put his name into the transfer portal in the first place? What are some of the reasons a player will do this? I can think of a few reasons, but most don't seem to fit Mo.
              1. Don't like a coach(es)
              2. Don't like a player(s)
              3. Don't like the system
              4. Want more playing time
              5. Want to be closer to home
              6. Want a change of scenery
              The answer might not be any of those. It could be that Mo was just following what other players were doing and decided to put his name into the portal, too. He's young and probably didn't know what he wanted to do.
              Well I really don’t need to know. I’m just letting it play out

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Collegiate
                Who was the kid that went to Sunrise Christian? I remember watching him one time. The whole offense was him shooting off of a multitude of screens. I think he averaged like 30pts a game. Just can't remember his name. Or, any physical stats about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairgame View Post

Who was the kid that went to Sunrise Christian? I remember watching him one time. The whole offense was him shooting off of a multitude of screens. I think he averaged like 30pts a game. Just can't remember his name. Or, any physical stats about him.
                  Chance Lindley?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    Will we ever find out why Mo put his name into the transfer portal in the first place? What are some of the reasons a player will do this? I can think of a few reasons, but most don't seem to fit Mo.
                    1. Don't like a coach(es)
                    2. Don't like a player(s)
                    3. Don't like the system
                    4. Want more playing time
                    5. Want to be closer to home
                    6. Want a change of scenery
                    The answer might not be any of those. It could be that Mo was just following what other players were doing and decided to put his name into the portal, too. He's young and probably didn't know what he wanted to do.
                    Easy answer.
                    Really, it is.
                    It was clear to see there were problems in the locker room.
                    Knowing this, and seeing who all has left, it's not hard to figure out what that problem was.
                    Stupid influences lead to stupid decisions.
                    Then, you go home and realize the situation wasn't all that bad.
                    Even though you were friends with that person, they don't necessarily know what's best for you.
                    Visiting with you family and coaches will reveal that.
                    Even though a coach may be tough on you, he is only trying to get the best out of you.
                    Now that you have had time to clear your head and see for yourself, it's becoming clearer.
                    Seeing that the grass isn't greener elsewhere has help.
                    Opening your eyes and seeing for yourself that you have great opportunity here has help.
                    Now, it's time to kick a** and show Shocker fan and the coaching staff you are ready to take the next step.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Easy answer.
                      Really, it is.
                      It was clear to see there were problems in the locker room.
                      Knowing this, and seeing who all has left, it's not hard to figure out what that problem was.
                      Stupid influences lead to stupid decisions.
                      Then, you go home and realize the situation wasn't all that bad.
                      Even though you were friends with that person, they don't necessarily know what's best for you.
                      Visiting with you family and coaches will reveal that.
                      Even though a coach may be tough on you, he is only trying to get the best out of you.
                      Now that you have had time to clear your head and see for yourself, it's becoming clearer.
                      Seeing that the grass isn't greener elsewhere has help.
                      Opening your eyes and seeing for yourself that you have great opportunity here has help.
                      Now, it's time to kick a** and show Shocker fan and the coaching staff you are ready to take the next step.
                      I wonder if the 'Garrett Stutz' letter influenced him in anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        No, just a bunch of commentary on the Jordan documentary, since he’s next in line.
                        It goes without saying... obviously.

Comment

• If it's not possible to get into a gym get Udeze a dart board. The stroke for throwing a dart and shooting a free throw are virtually identical.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            If it's not possible to get into a gym get Udeze a dart board. The stroke for throwing a dart and shooting a free throw are virtually identical.
                            That's what I should say to my friends as I put a great amount of arch on my darts! Gotta drop em in from above!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              If it's not possible to get into a gym get Udeze a dart board. The stroke for throwing a dart and shooting a free throw are virtually identical.
                              That and shooting a rifle. I was a rifle expert in Marine Corp. When you shoot a rifle you lock your shooting arm elbow as far as you can to the other side of your body. Same shooting a free throw, except after the elbow is in position you turn your wrist out as far as you can. It lines up almost perfectly straight in front of you. Adust feet for the left to right adjustments.
                              in the Marine Corp they call it being a machine, same could be said for free throws

Comment

• I'm not following either of your word pictures. You'd have to show me.

Your shooting elbow should be directly down below your shooting eye. Then you follow through on the shot as far as your arm can reach with your wrist turning out at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X