• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Gordon needs to go to a juco and get minutes and work on his game
    And end up at Tulsa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

And end up at Tulsa.
      I was pretty happy for Rod ending up at a fairly decent place in Tulsa. Sounded like he had a difficult spring last year between transferring and the death of his brother. Taylor mentioned he left on good terms with GM and hopes he received applause upon his return to CKA.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post

I was pretty happy for Rod ending up at a fairly decent place in Tulsa. Sounded like he had a difficult spring last year between transferring and the death of his brother. Taylor mentioned he left on good terms with GM and hopes he received applause upon his return to CKA.
        He will.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Gordon needs to go to a juco and get minutes and work on his game
          Hmmm. Maybe Washington U? They'll prolly be juco level for the next couple years.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post

I have no problem with Rod going to Tulsa. It just seems like we've had several transfers going to juco and then to Tulsa that past 3-4 years.

Comment

I have no problem with Rod going to Tulsa. It just seems like we've had several transfers going to juco and then to Tulsa that past 3-4 years.
              Define “a lot”. I’m looking forward to finally being able to tell my wife it’s “a lot”.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Define “a lot”. I’m looking forward to finally being able to tell my wife it’s “a lot”.
                You define a lot. You’re the one who is looking forward to tell your wife “a lot”. That has nothing to do with what I said.

Comment

You define a lot. You’re the one who is looking forward to tell your wife “a lot”. That has nothing to do with what I said.
                  Lol. My reading comprehension is 0.

Several. We’ve had 2, that I know of.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Lol. My reading comprehension is 0.

Several. We’ve had 2, that I know of.
                    Lol

Seems like more but you’re right. Could be three.

Comment

Lol

Seems like more but you’re right. Could be three.
                      Adam Liberty transferred to ORU (in Tulsa).

Comment

• It's 2, but telling your wife that 2 is "a lot" is probably not going to work out well.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Don’t forget Corey Henderson Junior.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                            Don’t forget Corey Henderson Junior.
                            He was the first, unless I’m missing something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              It's 2, but telling your wife that 2 is "a lot" is probably not going to work out well.
                              She just laughed at me and told me I have a great personality anyways.

Comment

He was the first, unless I’m missing something.
                                Does Ricky Ross count? He transferred here, practiced a semester with the team, never played a game and then transferred to TU.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X