2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Has anyone looked at what Texas Tech has, or potentially has coming back, at gaurd?
    • Their top four scorers (all gaurds) are back (Ramsey might declare for draft but hasn't yet). 2 Sophomores, 1 Junior, and 1 Senior next year
    • Top three in minutes played were guards and as of now all will be back

Where will his minutes come from? Doesn't seem ideal to me.
    Looks like they started 4 guards several times last year, so throw JB in there, and if Ramsey comes back one of the five is going to have to come off the bench. If Ramsey goes to the NBA they can theoretically all start.
    Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; April 13, 2020, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• lol he thinks he’s making the league?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
        No need to wait, I will post it for him:

Cougar1976 - "I have concluded my research into head coach Chris Beard and his Texas Red Raiders and Shockernet should not be surprised to see JB and Chris Beard's Red Raiders in the Final Four and competing for a National title"

Zzzzzz
        Classic.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Good luck, JB, good team, great coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Good luck, JB, good team, great coach.
            Pin. This is saying more than a thousand posts. Most positive thing you've said in months, maybe years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Pin. This is saying more than a thousand posts. Most positive thing you've said in months, maybe years.
              Hope Pin’s ok? Might want to have his temperature checked.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I just got tested for China virus. Turns out I'm negative

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  I just got tested for China virus. Turns out I'm negative
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    That legitimately surprises me. Honestly blown away by that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post

That legitimately surprises me. Honestly blown away by that.
                      Me too. Not saying I am questioning the validity of it, but doesn't seem to make any sense. They've got the Mensah twins who are going to eat up all the minutes, so I am not sure he is going to get playing time. I do see that they do not have anyone over 6'7" after the Mensah's and no bigs coming in so maybe they are just looking for some size.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        lol he thinks he’s making the league?
                        Like JB, but never thought he had the hops and quickness to make the league.

Comment

• “It was no longer a fit for us,” Burton said of the players leaving. “Each player has their different reasons. For me, I wanted to get into a better situation to help me develop and chase my dreams of being a pro.”

Comment

• So he didn’t want to redshirt at WSU but he will transfer and take a redshirt at Texas Tech. Makes perfect sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              So he didn’t want to redshirt at WSU but he will transfer and take a redshirt at Texas Tech. Makes perfect sense.
                              Guess I totally missed that. At what point did we want him to redshirt? Better yet, when could we have afforded him to redshirt?

Comment

Working...
                              X