2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I'm curious, did this one really surprise anyone?
    Zero loss. Only concern is just another peace out by a WSU player.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Shows the maturity of those leaving, IMO.
      What's your take on the maturity level of the transfers being recruited to Wichita?

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
        This has probably been mentioned or discussed previousy, but it sure seems like this has been orchestrated to make Coach Marshall look as bad as possible. And I guess it's working.
        As Gunther Steiner (Netlfix F1 Drive to Survive fame) has characterized most appropriately

We could have looked like rock stars, But now we look like a f-ing bunch of wankers. A bunch of f-ing clowns
        That is the WSU program as of March 19, 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

He was not needed. Marshall will recruit a better player.
          While that might be true in an overall sense - will it be true for next year or possibly even the year after? Will a freshman "big" be better from the get-go?

Comment

• Bleeding might not be over yet.

Stay posted.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by eeshocker View Post

I am glad you posted this about JB. I have been avoiding it because no one else seemed to have this opinion and figured I must just not get it. JB was a very frustrating player for me to watch on TV every game. I found myself yelling for him to pass the damn ball quite often. I felt like he was very selfish and only passed when he couldn't find a shot himself. I even thought he ignored certain players at times (ES was one I specifically remember).
              I'm in the same boat....kids would always get on me when I was mad when he would score the patented "dribble around in the paint for a while, look off open guys, and then throw something up that went in". Yes he got the bucket, but most times it wasn't due to running anything that resembled offense. At any rate, taken individually I am OK with any of the transfer outs as I'm not sure that they had either the right skills, mindset, or both....but man at some point, you gotta have someone to put on the floor, the sheer number of new players is going to be an issue. Concerned we might look like a pick up team out there next year at this rate in terms of new guys not knowing each other and how to play together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Bleeding might not be over yet.

Stay posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

While that might be true in an overall sense - will it be true for next year or possibly even the year after? Will a freshman "big" be better from the get-go?
                  I’m guessing we will go after several JUCOs and grad transfers to fill in immediately. TBD how effective that will be. Depends on if we can identify the right guys and they want to come here.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

He was not needed. Marshall will recruit a better player.
                    I don’t disagree about the individual player, but that wasn’t the point I was making.

Comment

• At this point. I believe all of america is in a period of uncertainty. There are over 130 transfer going on. The most that has happened in college B Ball. The best answer to this would have to be that some of these kids want to be closer to home. Or vice versa. Iowa has 5 transfer going out. A whole lot of programs have good ppl players going out. In reality this crisis that we are experience has bonded families closer. And it will probably be like that for many years to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        Hey. Haven't seen that one. Do they make it? Just asking for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          Bleeding might not be over yet.

Stay posted.
                          As long as it's not TE or DD .... we are materially going to be the same. I'd toss in that TW would also be a bit of a loss. Any of the others wont affect us much at this point.

Comment

• Burn this motherf&cker down

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Hey. Haven't seen that one. Do they make it? Just asking for a friend.
                              Worst movie ever? Maybe. This is when I realized the whole movie was just speculation. Weak sauce!

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post

What's your take on the maturity level of the transfers being recruited to Wichita?
                                POW

Comment

Working...
                                X