2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You are probably right for the most part. I have heard that he created some drama to people outside the program and his family. However, that is probably true of other and maybe most players. I’m from old school but I like it better when players and coaches keep things in house.
    This times about a million. Is it possible to like a comment more than once? I could sit here all day and just click "like" until it reaches a million. I would have felt much better ALL SEASON LONG had I not been plagued with in house problems in the men's basketball department. Of course, I prolly should have used it to my advantage with Vegas....or is that considered insider trading?

Comment

• Looks like Udeze has entered portal

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

After reading the article, I’d say it’s pretty simple. JB wanted to be the primary PG and Marshall didn’t see it that way. The three point guards weren’t happy and decided to leave... probably lost some confidence in the coaching staff along the way and all wanted a fresh start.
          I feel like I'm playing charades.

Image result for crazy charades gif

It has been alluded to in many posts. I just can't say it.
          One of the cases its best to keep it in house and under my roof.
          Hopefully a picture of my future girlfriend/wife will make you feel better.

Comment

• I will go a bit off the popular opinion in regards to JB. I saw a lot of selfishness and "me" with him as well, in a more subtle way. He turned the ball over a lot and got stuffed at the rim more times than he didn't. He made some big plays and was playing better towards the end of the year, but to think that JB is innocent in all of this, is also not correct. If he thinks he earned the role of point guard, well good luck at South Carolina State or wherever. He is not a point guard, will never be a point guard. He's way more score-driven than pass-driven. Someone will probably bring up the assists stat but that was misleading a lot of the time. He never really generated offense. He would just pass it around the perimeter and since we take 30 3's a game, he was bound to get credit for when somebody actually made one. But he certainly was limited in facilitating anything.

With that said, you never want starters (especially 2-year players) to transfer. It's not a good look. But he's not just the innocent guy here either. I think he will be a solid 2 in a mid-major role. He would be a solid 1 in a low-major role. If he latches on to one of these P5 schools, he's not gonna be starting or getting more minutes unless radical changes are made. Hope he knows that.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
              Looks like Udeze has entered portal

Comment

• Virus is spreading... Marshall is looking bad...gawd speed

Comment

• IPBC has no excuse next year other than coming back out of shape and with a bad attitude. The minutes are there for the taking.

Comment

• Maybe Erik was the leader after all....
                    The Assman

Comment

• I agree with ShockerFever 100%. If you watch very closely during games, many times you can see what is kinda going on. Burton, which by the way improved a lot from last year. During one game, my granddaughter said "he doesn't pass the ball much when he gets inside the lane. When he goes in there he's going to shoot it." I thought the last half of the year, he had an "body language" issue. I believe in the Tulsa game, Burton overthrew ETN in the corner. ETN kinda put his hands in the air and Burton pointed and started walking to the sidelines. Just an opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        I will go a bit off the popular opinion in regards to JB. I saw a lot of selfishness and "me" with him as well, in a more subtle way. He turned the ball over a lot and got stuffed at the rim more times than he didn't. He made some big plays and was playing better towards the end of the year, but to think that JB is innocent in all of this, is also not correct. If he thinks he earned the role of point guard, well good luck at South Carolina State or wherever. He is not a point guard, will never be a point guard. He's way more score-driven than pass-driven. Someone will probably bring up the assists stat but that was misleading a lot of the time. He never really generated offense. He would just pass it around the perimeter and since we take 30 3's a game, he was bound to get credit for when somebody actually made one. But he certainly was limited in facilitating anything.

With that said, you never want starters (especially 2-year players) to transfer. It's not a good look. But he's not just the innocent guy here either. I think he will be a solid 2 in a mid-major role. He would be a solid 1 in a low-major role. If he latches on to one of these P5 schools, he's not gonna be starting or getting more minutes unless radical changes are made. Hope he knows that.
                        I am glad you posted this about JB. I have been avoiding it because no one else seemed to have this opinion and figured I must just not get it. JB was a very frustrating player for me to watch on TV every game. I found myself yelling for him to pass the damn ball quite often. I felt like he was very selfish and only passed when he couldn't find a shot himself. I even thought he ignored certain players at times (ES was one I specifically remember).

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                          Looks like Udeze has entered portal
                          I'm curious, did this one really surprise anyone?
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            Maybe Erik was the leader after all....

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• If Udeze upgrades conferences I’ll be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X