No announcement yet.

2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I would definitely not be a fan of a program that got rid of far and away it’s best ever coach. I’m out on that. Greggs winning is the only way I can put up with some of the armchair idiots on this forum. Mind you there are a lot of buzzard fans on here that would love him gone so we can start losing by 40 to them again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
      Starting to wonder why Busse left. Dude would have been a starter next year!
      We'd also have a losing record, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
        Well I would definitely not be a fan of a program that got rid of far and away it’s best ever coach. I’m out on that. Greggs winning is the only way I can put up with some of the armchair idiots on this forum. Mind you there are a lot of buzzard fans on here that would love him gone so we can start losing by 40 to them again.
        Meeeeh, hard to imagine paying a coach, say, $2.5mm wouldn't produce similar results in the W/L column to Gregg....

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• Also, as expected, no show tonight
            The Assman

Comment

• Well, that's a surprise

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

This doesn't make sense, Mikey. You don't lose all your minutes at PG, then use the trope that minutes were hard to come by. This dude carries water for 3G and Wichita State, and his opinion should be taken with a brick of salt.

Comment

• Mike Kennedy
                  @ShockerVoice
                  ·
                  38m
                  Finally, blame Gregg Marshall all you want, but he is the same guy that a long line of former players swear by for the values he taught them, as do current guys like Echenique and Etienne, and he has been easier on this group than ever before."

................no mention of Dex, or TW

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

This doesn't make sense, Mikey. You don't lose all your minutes at PG, then use the trope that minutes were hard to come by. This dude carries water for 3G and Wichita State, and his opinion should be taken with a brick of salt.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Trust Marshall. I wouldn't blame him if he chose to leave since so many of you want to throw him under the bus. Just remember this -- this is Gregg's team and he will not be dictated to by anyone on how to run it. We had some kids (yes, kids) with hurt feelings. It's too bad we had so many on the team that decided if they didn't get their way then they would just leave. I'm truly sorry to see JB and Noah leave -- the rest well too bad. I wish all of them luck and hope they grow up and learn they can't always have things their way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                        Just remember this -- this is Gregg's team and he will not be dictated to by anyone on how to run it.
                        That's not how jobs work, sonny.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Why do I think that you are not the only season ticket holder have those or similar thoughts? Add that to the economic turmoil currently roiling the globe as a result of Covid-19 and things could get quite challenging next year from a revenue standpoint.
                          We gave ours up awhile back, not for any protest reason, but because we weren’t able to attend more than three or four games a season. As for whether I was waving my phone correctly or cheering loud enough to garner the approval of anyone, including a coach, I don’t really care. I am an average joe kind of guy who happens to like WSU sports. If that’s not good enough then cool. I can find other stuff to do and follow them from afar.
                          Last edited by Eric; March 16, 2020, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

I don't know; I'm not sure who on the outside spends more time with the players, coaches, etc. then MK. In addition, he's seen a LOT of good and bad basketball coaching and I trust him to keep quiet when there's a problem and defend when there's not. I don't recall (but my memory may betray) him defending Cohen, Thompson, etc. He may not have criticized (a better man than...many) but I didn't see him carrying the water either. I don't believe HCGM paid him off this time, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                              Just remember this -- this is Gregg's team and he will not be dictated to by anyone on how to run it.
                              Do you think that could be a part of Marshall's problem? In his mind he is bigger and more important than the program?

Comment

• Mike is a nice man, and he loves the Shox, but if 5 more transfer tomorrow, he will shout gleefully, "look! We have the best 2 still here!"

Comment

Working...
                                X