2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
    Sorry, I just need a laugh. Go ahead. Ban me.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Slalomshocker View Post
      So let me get this straight from a season ticket holder perspective:

Ticket prices sky rocket- Move to better conference and success to back up the prices.
      Enter 'young team' excuse.
      Late November during a stretch of Directional A&M buy games the fans get called out for lack of support.
      UCONN post game- GGG "we have somethings to work on, but that's why I'm gainfully employed"
      2-3 weeks later team is still lost- "I have no idea what to do with this team, I don't understand it"
      Now- 5 scholarship players have left, 3 of whom were major contributors. (ES is an outlier here, that divorce belonged in Hollywood).
      Coach- Silence.

Guess what time of year it is now? Ticket renewal season...... How exactly are we supposed to feel right now? All the in game short comings, being told over the years to "you worry about your (blue collar job) and let me coach basketball", the arrogance to call out the fans, then call out the fans again for not using their flashlights during intros.... Now the "young team that just needs time" just imploded. And, there is a 100% chance SASO donation requirements will increase as they do every year. Someone sell me on how the product is worth the already high and increasing cost?

Like was said earlier, I believe the head man needs to do a little soul searching for a minute. Too many players and coaches have come and gone, at some point, its the lone constant that is to blame.
      Why do I think that you are not the only season ticket holder have those or similar thoughts? Add that to the economic turmoil currently roiling the globe as a result of Covid-19 and things could get quite challenging next year from a revenue standpoint.

Comment

• This is weird.
        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

THEY AREN'T LEAVING BECAUSE OF PLAYING TIME THEY'RE LEAVING BECAUSE GREGG IS A PSYCHO THAT TREATS THEN LIKE GARBAGE. Why don't you guys want to admit this?
          That wasn't a spazzy post.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• We are not the only ones loosing players.
            2 SG Dee Barnes SO 6-4 180 Mount St. Mary's
            2 SF Omar Habwe JR 6-6 225 Yes Mount St. Mary's
            2 PG Brandon Leftwich RS JR 6-3 180 Yes Mount St. Mary's 247 Sports Portal
            2 PG Vado Morse SO 6-0 155 Mount St. Mary's
            2 PG James West IV JR 6-1 165 Yes Mount St. Mary's

Comment

• pie n eye:

Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This way the entire team can fit around Asbjorn's family table this summer.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Wu View Post
                  Oh....well that means it's ok. Whew....now I feel better.......smh
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Hey, we still have 3 bigs....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                      Hey, we still have 3 bigs....
                      For now. The day is young! Lol
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• So 23 wins is not winning.

Comment

• GGG has got to get in front of this thing NOW... Own it.

Or he might just end up defecting as well. Wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                            This way the entire team can fit around Asbjorn's family table this summer.
                            what are the odds that the dinner rolls get dropped on the floor?

Comment

• So, at what point does the transfer become irrevocable? You can only sign 1 LOI. When they start classes at their new school?
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                pie n eye:

By all means freak out all you want. Obviously people are. Burton still the only guy I’m surprised about and disappointed he’s leaving.

Comment

Working...
                                X