X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you SubGod22 "I'm not worried."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• GS leaving certainly paints a different picture regarding JB's departure. Did Burton know that was coming? Whatever. This thing just needs to simmer down. How crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
        Well, the good news is with the coronavirus quarantine Gregg will have all spring to look at himself in the mirror. One long look.
        Maybe this will be the moment to humble him some.

Probably not. He's a stubborn SOB. That's what helped him build his empire and it's what also might help tear it down.

Kids are different today. Coaches have to be too. That doesn't me he has to totally stop being who he is; just a different version.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
          This is fascinating to watch unfold
          Yeash, like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            I like hearing they are offering Grads, Transfers, High Schoolers.

Could end up with MUCH better class balance in the end. Which would be a great thing.
            It is full f’ing emergency mode. He is offering everyone with a pulse. The time for picking class size went out the door on Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Comment

• Was Jaime the glue that held this team together?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  So..........Fernandes did not leave looking for playing time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
                    GS does surprise me since he seemed to be the anointed one...
                    That was shockernet spin for why others wouldn’t leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                      GS leaving certainly paints a different picture regarding JB's departure. Did Burton know that was coming? Whatever. This thing just needs to simmer down. How crazy.

THEY AREN'T LEAVING BECAUSE OF PLAYING TIME THEY'RE LEAVING BECAUSE GREGG IS A PSYCHO THAT TREATS THEN LIKE GARBAGE. Why don't you guys want to admit this?

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge continues to say DD isnt leaving. So thats good news i guess lol
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Couz trying to steady the ship

The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                            Taylor Eldridge continues to say DD isnt leaving. So thats good news i guess lol
                            Probably here as long as Waterman is.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                              That one game Marshall threw entire team under the bus when he said he doesn't know what's going on with this group of guys...
                              And then had em run line drills until they said what he wanted to hear, because they other way around sure as hell wasn't gonna happen.

That horrid offense we saw on display this year, and last, points to one thing...

Now it's time for GGG to hit that "line" just like he made the players do. No?
                              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; March 16, 2020, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• I don’t think the issue is kids “today.”

HCGM is great when he has the resources and talent to dominate leagues. Not so much when he doesn’t have a “heads and shoulders” advantage in talent. Which shouldn’t be surprising, because a lot of coaches can’t overcome the “Jimmy’s and Joe’s.”

He is such a hard person for many people to deal with. Radio hosts, local business, conference administrators, parents, assistants - the list goes on and on.

For him and more importantly his players - the relief valve is winning. Without sustained winning all hell breaks loose.

I wish I had an idea to fix it, but unfortunately we left the perfect job and conference for him three years ago. The AD and president that hired and controlled him are long gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X