Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

No. It most definitely is not.
    Is Mike Kennedy even employed by Wichita State? He’s a commentator for Wichita State. He should comment on the good and the bad. He should ask Marshall tough questions. Apparently this is a controversial opinion on this board. So be it.

Comment

• Domestic flights may soon be grounded. This could impact recruiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post

wrong person, I was just commenting. I think your anger is directed at someone else.
        Oh no. No anger at you. Was agreeing with you

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
          Domestic flights may soon be grounded. This could impact recruiting.
          They can't visit in person anyways at this point

Comment

• Sasser and Gardner weren’t highly recruited and I’d love to have them on WSU.

Guys like Cumberland and Mills were 4* though, and I’d obviously love to have them as well.

Time will tell.
            The Assman

Comment

• Kennedy is the voice of the Shockers. Has been as long as I've been listening to Shocker games. He isn't a journalist. He can pass along information and light commentary as it relates to WSU basketball. Basketball. Not backroom drama or any of that stuff. He is no different than any other in house broadcaster.

He also is a fan of the program and will not promote anything negative that would hinder his access to the coach or players as it could hurt the expected broadcast.

Like it or not. But don't throw shade at Kennedy. He may be Bagdad Bob, but by god, he's our bagdad Bob!! And he is living nostalgia for me.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Oh no. No anger at you. Was agreeing with you
                oh okay, my apologies.

Comment

• I have listened to several coaches radio shows and even on TV. None that I can remember are doing what you want Mike to do. If a coach goes to a radio or TV show each week and have a combative conversation -- I don't think over time that would end well. Just my opinion

Comment

• I don’t give a **** who else is recruiting them. Can they play basketball and are they willing to be coached?

Comment

• The assumption is that we are starting from scratch recruiting wise. That is patently false. Based on that, everything else is false.

There will not be a kid we haven’t been to watch/talk to that signs with Wichita State.

Do people think Tekele Cotton just showed up out of nowhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        Kennedy is the voice of the Shockers. Has been as long as I've been listening to Shocker games. He isn't a journalist. He can pass along information and light commentary as it relates to WSU basketball. Basketball. Not backroom drama or any of that stuff. He is no different than any other in house broadcaster.

He also is a fan of the program and will not promote anything negative that would hinder his access to the coach or players as it could hurt the expected broadcast.

Like it or not. But don't throw shade at Kennedy. He may be Bagdad Bob, but by god, he's our bagdad Bob!! And he is living nostalgia for me.
                        Can’t stand the guy, but to each their own. God Bless WU!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

Is Mike Kennedy even employed by Wichita State? He’s a commentator for Wichita State. He should comment on the good and the bad. He should ask Marshall tough questions. Apparently this is a controversial opinion on this board. So be it.
                          It’s not controversial, it’s wrong. Sorry.

Comment

Sucks to be you. You are in a very very small minority if not a solo act.

Comment

kennedy began as a media guy in channel 10 in 1979 and on kfh but not in the last 15-20 years has he done anything but he Voice of the Shox.

Comment

• Guess we need a MK thread.

Anywho, wonder if we hear anymore transfer news tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X