• Show
Clear All

• Comment from an ol’ friend.

Almost forgot he was ever here.

The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      MK is a lil pissy, no?
      Why do you have to be a "hater" to believe there are issues or problems? So much rationalization going on.

Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
        Comment from an ol’ friend.

Almost forgot he was ever here.

Wow, total db comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post

Why do you have to be a "hater" to believe there are issues or problems? So much rationalization going on.
          Mike is the Baghdad Bob of Shocker athletics. I mean he's knowledgeable, dedicated and bleeds black and gold but don't expect objectivity or transparency.

Comment

So you are saying you are going to ignore the facts as he presented him to you?

Because it seems like you’re taking his tweet pretty personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

I believe it is spelt “pussy.”
              Hopefully this is a joke....you are on thin ice if not

Comment

• Dennis deleted all social media.

Comment

• Antoine Carr retweeted Shaq's post from a couple days ago. I don't believe Carr would speak bad or poorly of Marshall.

Comment

Some are. Are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post

Hopefully this is a joke....you are on thin ice if not
                      The guy is an absolute Homer for Wichita State. In regard to objective reporting toward our beloved Shockers, the guy is about as reliable as a coronavirus test from EWTN. I love Wichita State, but if you expect Mike Fu€king Kennedy to ask 3G a tough question, or to have a legitimate criticism of the man, you are out of your skull. He is a pu$$y of a broadcaster, and you can put me on the record there.

Love this program, not a troll, check my comments, people will / should vouch for me on here... but come on. If you’re going to die on a mountain, don’t let it be Mount Kennedy.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Not exactly thrilling to see the level of schools WSU is competing with, with their two recent offers.

I know they have hit on under-the-rader prospects before, but still.

If they are dawgs and fighters though, signed them up.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                              Dennis deleted all social media.
                              Kid is obviously an emotional human. Hope he pulls through losing his friends strongly.
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                                Not exactly thrilling to see the level of schools WSU is competing with, with their two recent offers.

I know they have hit on under-the-rader prospects before, but still..
                                I agree. Hmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X