2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    Not exactly thrilling to see the level of schools WSU is competing with, with their two recent offers.

I know they have hit on under-the-rader prospects before, but still.

If they are dawgs and fighters though, signed them up.
    Often there is more to the story than recruiting sites know.

Comment

• I think maybe the guys that aren't heavily recruited by the P5 schools are exactly in Marshall's wheelhouse.

The hungrier the better. And if they can make a freaking layup, then we might just be ahead of the game.

Attitude and ability to listen and work for 4 years > 2 years, drama and out.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        This is who we are competing against? Lord have mercy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          I think maybe the guys that aren't heavily recruited by the P5 schools are exactly in Marshall's wheelhouse.

The hungrier the better. And if they can make a freaking layup, then we might just be ahead of the game.

Attitude and ability to listen and work for 4 years > 2 years, drama and out.
          As long as they can compete with other AAC athletes.

Comment

• This Exodus couldn't have come at a worse time thanks to all the restrictions being put into place due to coronavirus. We will be lucky to fill all the scholarships IMO unless we really drop our standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              This Exodus couldn't have come at a worse time thanks to all the restrictions being put into place due to coronavirus. We will be lucky to fill all the scholarships IMO unless we really drop our standards.
              Your opinion is baseless.

Comment

• Probably need to fill with transfers that are immediately eligible.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

The guy is an absolute Homer for Wichita State. In regard to objective reporting toward our beloved Shockers, the guy is about as reliable as a coronavirus test from EWTN. I love Wichita State, but if you expect Mike Fu€king Kennedy to ask 3G a tough question, or to have a legitimate criticism of the man, you are out of your skull. He is a pu$$y of a broadcaster, and you can put me on the record there.

Love this program, not a troll, check my comments, people will / should vouch for me on here... but come on. If you’re going to die on a mountain, don’t let it be Mount Kennedy.
                  I’m sorry, but why would we expect Mike Kennedy to “ask tough questions” like he’s Mike Wallace or something. Lol. I mean seriously, that’s not his job. It never has been.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I’m sorry, but why would we expect Mike Kennedy to “ask tough questions” like he’s Mike Wallace or something. Lol. I mean seriously, that’s not his job. It never has been.
                    Yes it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Your opinion is baseless.
                      Uh thanks? So there are no recruiting restrictions right now?

You wanna post a source for there not being any restrictions?

Comment

Yes it is.
                        No. It most definitely is not.

Comment

Uh thanks? So there are no recruiting restrictions right now?

You wanna post a source for there not being any restrictions?
                          I think only calls and text messages are the contact allowed currently.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post

I think only calls and text messages are the contact allowed currently.
                            Exactly my point.. which is what my opinion is based on...

Comment

Yes it is.
                              No he doesn’t work for any media that isn’t paid by WSU

Comment

Exactly my point.. which is what my opinion is based on...
                                wrong person, I was just commenting. I think your anger is directed at someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X