No announcement yet.

2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow this thread has many twist and turns. I was just checking-in to see if the rumors were true that more transfers were going to hit or not. I will check back later.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      Wow this thread has many twist and turns. I was just checking-in to see if the rumors were true that more transfers were going to hit or not. I will check back later.
      Rumors circulating that more than one player is leaving today. Guess we will see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post

Rumors circulating that more than one player is leaving today. Guess we will see.
        As long as it's not 1 of the 4 or 5 players I am thinking of, all is good.
        The Assman

Comment

Care to elaborate? I'll give you a buffalo nickel if you name players and are correct.

Comment

• I was the first to tell you guys that there will be starters leaving our program. So all this to me is not a SHOCKER. I wouldn't be surprised if Dexter leaves. As you can see being close to home helped him cope with what he had going on in December. And we know that GS is not too happy to be here either. Well his parents for sure. Its going to be different next year for sure.

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Good for JB!

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Wu View Post
                  I was the first to tell you guys that there will be starters leaving our program. So all this to me is not a SHOCKER. I wouldn't be surprised if Dexter leaves. As you can see being close to home helped him cope with what he had going on in December. And we know that GS is not too happy to be here either. Well his parents for sure. Its going to be different next year for sure.
                  You were not the first.

Comment

• Look with the new rules about transfers where players do not have to wait out and seat a year is going to change things in the transfer portal. Not just that but now that a player will be able to get paid is another factor we have to think about. So some players are going to want to transfer to P5 conferences where they might get paid. So yeah its changing college basketball. So now treat this like its a one and done deals from now on

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

Care to elaborate? I'll give you a buffalo nickel if you name players and are correct.
                      Its on one of the Facebook WSU fan pages. A guy on there appears to have info that multiple other players are leaving, all of which are American and not from the state of Louisiana. I will let you draw your own conclusions.

Comment

• Jamarius will end up at a good school, IMO. Sucks that he left.

Comment

Its on one of the Facebook WSU fan pages. A guy on there appears to have info that multiple other players are leaving, all of which are American and not from the state of Louisiana. I will let you draw your own conclusions.
                          DD, TE, GS.

That is the nucleus.

I'd be more than happy keeping a few of the others, but as long as those three stay; the others are more than welcome to find better situations for themselves.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

DD, TE, GS.

That is the nucleus.

I'd be more than happy keeping a few of the others, but as long as those three stay; the others are more than welcome to find better situations for themselves.
                            uuuuh TE?

Comment

• The rumor above concludes with a remaining roster of DD, TE, AM, and JoB. Not good if true..

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

uuuuh TE?
                                I fixed it. The "E" snd "W" are closed together on this keyboard.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X