No announcement yet.

2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So he goes from one hard-nosed coach to another?

One where he lead the team in minutes to one where he almost certainly won't?

Good luck in Lubbock.
    The Assman

Comment

• He said he chose them because of their ability to produce pros at his position and size. Guards his size currently in the NBA from Texas Tech:

Zaire Smith - 6'4"

Jarrett Culver - 6'6"

Okeedokie...

JB tryin to get to the league got me like...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        He said he chose them because of their ability to produce pros at his position and size. Guards his size currently in the NBA from Texas Tech:

Zaire Smith - 6'4"

Jarrett Culver - 6'6"

Okeedokie...

JB tryin to get to the league got me like...
        It seems these guys don't understand that "getting to the pros" is about RESPONDING to coaching critiques, not avoiding them.

Comment

• nm
          Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; April 13, 2020, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• No need to wait, I will post it for him:

Cougar1976 - "I have concluded my research into head coach Chris Beard and his Texas Red Raiders and Shockernet should not be surprised to see JB and Chris Beard's Red Raiders in the Final Four and competing for a National title"

Zzzzzz
            Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; April 13, 2020, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

It seems these guys don't understand that "getting to the pros" is about RESPONDING to coaching critiques, not avoiding them.
              Oh, Toure Murry and Ron Baker don’t count for NBA guards his size?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Oh, Toure Murry and Ron Baker don’t count for NBA guards his size?
                Or Landry Shamet!

Comment

• Might as well have gone to Kentucky!! They put a lot of players his size in the NBA!!

Oh.. You mean you actually have to have exceptional talent to make it in the NBA and not just good talent?!
                  The Assman

Comment

• Yeah, Smith was a one and done. Sure their coaching staff may have developed him some, but a one and done is a one and done, and is naturally talented in ways that one year cannot significantly change.

I haven't had much of an issue with Burton while he was here or with his transfer, but Beard's ability to produce pros over a whole 3 year period as a reason to commit is a little laugh out loudable, and JB will never sniff the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                      Yeah, Smith was a one and done. Sure their coaching staff may have developed him some, but a one and done is a one and done, and is naturally talented in ways that one year cannot significantly change.

I haven't had much of an issue with Burton while he was here or with his transfer, but Beard's ability to produce pros over a whole 3 year period as a reason to commit is a little laugh out loudable, and JB will never sniff the NBA.
                      is he talking about the developing NBA pros or just developing pros in general?

By saying Beard develops pros he is not saying Marshall doesn't. Seems he just didn't want to play for Marshall anymore and that when he looked for a place to transfer he looked for a place that developed pros. No biggie to me.

I don't have any problem with JB. I am more upset by the other one with the funny haircut.

Comment

• Has anyone looked at what Texas Tech has, or potentially has coming back, at gaurd?
                        • Their top four scorers (all gaurds) are back (Ramsey might declare for draft but hasn't yet). 2 Sophomores, 1 Junior, and 1 Senior next year
                        • Top three in minutes played were guards and as of now all will be back

Where will his minutes come from? Doesn't seem ideal to me.

Comment

• Dipshit ******* interviewed him for his announcement?

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                            Dipshit ******* interviewed him for his announcement?
                            Yep. What a tool.

Comment

• Just saw on Twitter that apparently he intends to redshirt next year. Makes a little more sense.

Comment

• Capture.JPG
                                Last edited by MikeKennedyRulZ; April 13, 2020, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X