Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Blow it out your *ss Snowflake...

Ha! That was supposed to be touche'.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

Ha! That was supposed to be touche'.
      Too funny, autocorrect strikes back.

Comment

I hope he stays, I think he has a lot of potential. That being said, I will sure be glad when he realizes it is not a good idea to dribble drive into the paint (at least for him and at this point).

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
          mental toughness and extra effort will take care of everything. unfortunately i haven't seen both at the same time in a while.
          Now you’re sounding like Randy Smithson. Big Time. . Lol

Comment

Heard from one of my sources today that Sherfield is still with the team. He and HCGM got into it a bit during yesterday’s practice, but they were apparently over it by the end of practice.
            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
              I have been noticing stuff on social media during the recent downturn that made me go hmm... I hate to read into social media from teenagers, so I have never wanted to point it out. However, IMO, some of this adds up. It's too bad. I really like this team, it is a shame things are turning they way they are.
              What kind of stuff have you been noticing?

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                Hard to tell what GS will do. I wish he would stay. If he leaves, I hope he waits until the Season ends.
                I disagree. If he is, in fact, unhappy and is going to leave in any case he might as well take off now. Hanging around may be more of distraction and detraction than heading out now in that case. That's assuming these rumors are anywhere close to being accurate which at the moment is hard to say for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

What kind of stuff have you been noticing?
                  Well like I said, don’t really want to read into it a ton. But ES posted some video on Instagram today that was all about how people saying positive things are much better on living organisms than negative things.

Erik also tweeted some eye roll emoji right after his big game against USF. And then deleted it an hour later.

it could literally mean nothing. But I found the timing of both to be interesting at least.

Comment

I suspect that with 3G's demanding and somewhat combative style that these kind of conflicts are more common than we realize or ever hear about. Whether this is one of those that resolve itself or has resolved itself remains to be seen. As they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Hopefully, that will be the case with Grant. We'll find out soon enough.

Comment

• A little bit of ‘Dirty Laundry’ from Don Henley seems appropriate about now.

Comment

• Regardless of what happens, our players need to drop the drama and develop some thicker skin with regards to fans, social media and coaching. D1 sports is a tough business and not for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          I suspect that with 3G's demanding and somewhat combative style that these kind of conflicts are more common than we realize or ever hear about.
                          All of the people on Phognet who claim to have watched him in practice say this is true.

Comment

• From the time NF started to get healthy I was wondering - to my self - how are three talented PG's going to coexist? I never
                            thought that they would and that the task of keeping all three happy and wanting to return next season was going to be next to
                            impossible for GM to accomplish. I think that GS was given ample opportunity to win the starting spot. Over time I think it
                            became clear to GM that JB needed to be in the starting line up and then NF entered the picture, as well. I think GS started
                            to see the future landscape. If he has all the talent and fortitude necessary he will compete harder than ever for PT which is a plus
                            for the team and himself. I hope that is the scenario that plays out but if it doesn't and it starts to impact the teams chemistry in a
                            negative way one has to wonder how HE and GM will handle the situation

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
                              Heard from one of my sources today that Sherfield is still with the team. He and HCGM got into it a bit during yesterday’s practice, but they were apparently over it by the end of practice.
                              I assume "getting into it" is a bit like "getting into it" with Chuck Norris, but in a verbal context. Maybe more like R Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket.

In any regard, it can't turn out well for the participant lacking 3 G's and 2 L's in their name. God be with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                Regardless of what happens, our players need to drop the drama and develop some thicker skin with regards to fans, social media and coaching. D1 sports is a tough business and not for everyone.
                                Soooo this

Comment

Working...
                                X