No announcement yet.

Grant Sherfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard he quit, realized this was a bad decision, begged to be let back on and Marshall allowed him back.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
      (paraphrase) "i'm not going anywhere."- G. Dreiling
      Douche!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

Douche!
        Blow it out your *ss Snowflake...

Comment

Grant, Shockernation loves you. You’re a local kid. Make something special out of this season. Lots of opportunity still ahead of you.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
            Heard he quit, realized this was a bad decision, begged to be let back on and Marshall allowed him back.
            Hope this is true and isn't true at the same time.

We all need a moment of catharsis at times.
            The Assman

Comment

Freshmen.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

GS did have an off last game. He did not score and played 17 minutes instead of 25 as a result. Most of us have had bad games, bad days, bad posts on SN, and emotions can fly sky high but here we all are. I'm glad he is still a Shocker. The Shocks can take any and all frustrations out on Temple and show them Owls Who-Who-Who is boss.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                  Most of us have had bad games, bad days, bad posts on SN
                  Never happened to me...
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Never happened to me...
                    You beat me to it... I've never posted a dumb comment or off-the-wall gif.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Taylor's response on twitter has been ... "There is nothing to report officially right now" ... that's not a great answer ...
                      Again, I vote for a "Sucks for Us" button if we get to have a "Like" button.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        GS did have an off last game. He did not score and played 17 minutes instead of 25 as a result. Most of us have had bad games, bad days, bad posts on SN, and emotions can fly sky high but here we all are. I'm glad he is still a Shocker. The Shocks can take any and all frustrations out on Temple and show them Owls Who-Who-Who is boss.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I may be looking for a silver lining but if this did indeed happen, I wouldn’t doubt that it was done in the heat of passion (probably some intense criticism after a sub par game) and some players talked him out of it. I’m not privy to information but I’ve heard previously from good sources that there are firm friendships on the team including players who compete for playing time. The problem we have is the number of young players, a lack of FVV and Ron B. Obvious leadership types of older players, a long season and heavy grind which is new to Freshmen, etc.

Comment

mental toughness and extra effort will take care of everything. unfortunately i haven't seen both at the same time in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

No you can't, most people can't. Film can be a rough outing. Not just after this last game.

film sessions are a look into the mirror... get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

I feel like even if he did know, he would have to tread very carefully. Don’t want to burn any bridges being the beat writer.

i for one enjoy taylors writing and feel that he does a fine job - at least what i know about and/or see... but he gets paid to report the news... good and bad. no sympathy - do the job or go write sunshine pieces with suellentrop.

Comment

Working...
                                X