No announcement yet.

Grant Sherfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be disappointing. GS has a ton of potential. He has been inconsistent this year like all freshman. I sure hope that he stays with the Shocks!

Comment

As for Noah, I feel like we've barley glimpsed his potential. In very limited time, you can see he has some natural qualities such as quick hands and feet, court vision and a shooting touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        As for Noah, I feel like we've barley glimpsed his potential. In very limited time, you can see he has some natural qualities such as quick hands and feet, court vision and a shooting touch.
        Before the year, everyone was high on NF as with Sherfield. Im not sure what changed. Im high on him and GS both.

I have also thought Noah has shown to be more than capable now that he has been given significant PT and will only get better.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I really like Grant, but he has odd moments where he just seems to quit on a play. His last play on Sunday was a stark example. He has a turnover and then jogs back on defense with his back to the ball. Cincinnati used him as a moving screen. I can’t imagine how badly that film session went for Grant.

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post
            I really like Grant, but he has odd moments where he just seems to quit on a play. His last play on Sunday was a stark example. He has a turnover and then jogs back on defense with his back to the ball. Cincinnati used him as a moving screen. I can’t imagine how badly that film session went for Grant.
            No you can't, most people can't. Film can be a rough outing. Not just after this last game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
              When youre pushing a team hard to win as 3G does, some of this is inevitable. It is disappointing though.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

No you can't, most people can't. Film can be a rough outing. Not just after this last game.
                I agree...and MAYBE he has local voices who might be quick to helicopter him...that can be the down side of being close to home. But...I said MAYBE...know nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

It’s easier than it used to be....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                    Seems like the majority of these types of rumors end up being true. .
                    I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

It’s easier than it used to be....
                      Bamboo chutes under the fingernails is easier than film used to be.

Comment

It's days like today I thank God for...

1- My family
                        2- Donald Trump
                        3- The Chiefs winning the Super Bowl
                        4- Eric Wedge

Trust the process, boys. If all else fails, remember that we are a baseball school (after a short hiatus).

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                          It's days like today I thank God for...

1- My family
                          2- Donald Trump
                          3- The Chiefs winning the Super Bowl
                          4- Eric Wedge

Trust the process, boys. If all else fails, remember that we are a baseball school (after a short hiatus).
                          Thought we were a bowling school

Comment

I think he is gone. And I think more will be in a month or two.

The whole season has been chaotic
                            Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; February 26, 2020, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I have been noticing stuff on social media during the recent downturn that made me go hmm... I hate to read into social media from teenagers, so I have never wanted to point it out. However, IMO, some of this adds up. It's too bad. I really like this team, it is a shame things are turning they way they are.

Comment

All I know is something odd happened after the Memphis game. Not sure what, but something. 3Gs comments about grass or whatever were telling.

Comment

Working...
                                X