Wichita State (#23) at Tulsa Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Is venting not allowed any,ore? Sorry if your son had a bad game.
    Not quite. Again, I stand by my offer. Let’s make a message board real life.

Comment

• They had 10 more points at the line and one more three than us with SEVENTEEN fewer tries. Our PG's had seven TO's,
      meanwhile AM wastes away on the bench. Team is going nowhere without getting him involved.

Comment

• The game plan was good, the guys played hard and great defense most of the game...we just missed too many open shots again. If the coach preps and prepares adequately and the guys bust their ass that’s really all that you can demand as a fan. This was not on Erik, Dex or anyone else individually...all of our guys missed open shots or decent looks.
        Last edited by shoxlax; February 2, 2020, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Well the student section here is filled with jerks. Little security to keep students from the players or staff when exiting or entering the floor

Comment

• Anyone here if Coach was on the radio after the game? I didn’t get to listen. Comments?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
              Shockernet and the coaches have destroyed ES' confidence. He hasn't been the same since he got called out by fans and coaches after the UCONN victory. Way to take out the legs of our most confident and player up to that point.
              Shockernet? C'mon, Rev -- I realize you've had a tough day, but if you seriously believe Erik is going to worry about what we say on here...

Comment

Shockernet and the coaches have destroyed ES' confidence. He hasn't been the same since he got called out by fans and coaches after the UCONN victory. Way to take out the legs of our most confident and player up to that point.
                ES reads Shockernet? You have personal information regarding what the coach’s have been saying? Please elaborate.

Comment

• 23 - 9 regular season and a 1 - 1 tourney record and fans praying we get an at-large. You can take that to the bank.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                    Well the student section here is filled with jerks. Little security to keep students from the players or staff when exiting or entering the floor
                    They’ve never had to worry about it in this building.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Not quite. Again, I stand by my offer. Let’s make a message board real life.

Look, I appreciate your toughness and connections, but I never criticized the players effort. They all try hard, they just lack the skill and/or physical makeup to be the team we all hoped they would be. 3G is part to blame, he recruited these guys and hyped them up to us. They finished strong last year and got our hopes up for this year and next. We’re not on the same level as the top teams in this conference. We have serious offensive deficiencies, across the board. We might still make the tourney this year, which would be a huge accomplishment, but we’re gonna give the committee plenty of reasons to leave us out. The good news is that we still have plenty of chances to make this entire post make me look like an idiot, we’ll see.

Comment

This weekend is off to a crappy start. I had to say goodbye to my 17 year old dog yesterday, the old little fella's kidneys were giving out and he couldn't fight anymore. And today the Shockers lose in miserable fashion. If the Chiefs lose tomorrow, it'll be the worst weekend of my entire life
                        You’ve had a pretty charmed life!

Comment

• I'm sure it is extremely exciting to beat a team in your own building when their fans make up half of your attendance, but I'm pretty sure I will never know.
                          THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Look, I appreciate your toughness and connections, but I never criticized the players effort. They all try hard, they just lack the skill and/or physical makeup to be the team we all hoped they would be. 3G is part to blame, he recruited these guys and hyped them up to us. They finished strong last year and got our hopes up for this year and next. We’re not on the same level as the top teams in this conference. We have serious offensive deficiencies, across the board. We might still make the tourney this year, which would be a huge accomplishment, but we’re gonna give the committee plenty of reasons to leave us out. The good news is that we still have plenty of chances to make this entire post make me look like an idiot, we’ll see.

Fair enough (and I’ve tried to temper people’s expectations) but telling someone “to be a man” when you won’t find a tougher kid set me off.

I won’t bust your chops anymore....at least until next game

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Fair enough (and I’ve tried to temper people’s expectations) but telling someone “to be a man” when you won’t find a tougher kid set me off.

I won’t bust your chops anymore....at least until next game
                              You’re right, JB is about as manly as anyone on the team, I like him a lot, just didn’t like the way that last play went down.

Comment

• Nice game guys. You took it to the wire. You'll get another chance in Wichita, see you then.

Comment

Working...
                                X