Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    This wasn't their Super Bowl. THEY were on top of the league comin in
    their standings were on flimsy ground. They needed this win to validate their team, just like we did. Now we need the next 2 games even more and I would bet we lose both.

Comment

• Fernandes is a true PG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
        A few thoughts:

1.Stevenson's inability to score the basketball has affected this team.
        2. Tulsa is better, but that was a very winnable game.
        3. I thought the refs weren't too bad.
        4. I keep thinking the next game is the one where we will wake up and play really well. Hasn't happened in a few weeks.
        If you take a closer look to the final shot, Joiner ~very~ clearly took four steps. Which to the best of my knowledge, is in fact a travel. It is possible that I am just a biased, slightly upset shocker fan. However, as a wise man once said, "if there were no such thing as rules, we may as well go around flinging our own crap at each other."
        Success is where preparation and opportunity meet

Comment

• This weekend is off to a crappy start. I had to say goodbye to my 17 year old dog yesterday, the old little fella's kidneys were giving out and he couldn't fight anymore. And today the Shockers lose in miserable fashion. If the Chiefs lose tomorrow, it'll be the worst weekend of my entire life

Comment

• There were a lot of shots the Shox had that rimmed out. On another day, those drop and the good guys pull away.

Still no excuse for poor execution at the end. Up two, if they get a stop the game is like over:
            - foul
            - bad shot
            - rebound
            - bad possession
            - let their hot shooter shoot.

Not the Shox finest day.
            The Assman

Comment

• Who woulda thought Tulsa would be #1 in the league at the start of the season. I sure as hell didn’t.
              Shocker Alumni
              Shocker Club Soccer alumni
              Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Shockernet and the coaches have destroyed ES' confidence. He hasn't been the same since he got called out by fans and coaches after the UCONN victory. Way to take out the legs of our most confident and player up to that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Fernandes is a true PG.
                  I hope he’s ready to play next year. We can’t go another 2-3 years with the guys we have. Sherfield plays like he’s stuck in the mud and JB is a 6’4” power forward with no hops.

Comment

• I’ve honestly had my fill of Eric playing hero ball. Yes, he had one (that I can remember) really good game-a few other decent games. But lately, a bit too much hero ball for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

no kidding, drive in and go up like a man. Leave the spin move fade-aways for Tulsa. Disgusting.
                      You are the biggest tough guy in this board. Would love to introduce you to the guys on the team that played their asses off for fourth minutes so maybe you could coach them up in person

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                        I’ve honestly had my fill of Eric playing hero ball. Yes, he had one (that I can remember) really good game-a few other decent games. But lately, a bit too much hero ball for me.
                        I’m not as down on Erik as some around here. Not waving his flag but at least he tries to create. Our lack of penetrators on this team is killing us.

Comment

I hope he’s ready to play next year. We can’t go another 2-3 years with the guys we have. Sherfield plays like he’s stuck in the mud and JB is a 6’4” power forward with no hops.
                          If he can't get on the court now, what changes for him next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

You are the biggest tough guy in this board. Would love to introduce you to the guys on the team that played their asses off for fourth minutes so maybe you could coach them up in person
                            Is venting not allowed any,ore? Sorry if your son had a bad game.

Comment

• The play was supposed to have a trailer and JB was going to flip it back to the key area. They collapsed on him, but not sure what happened to the trailer. It’s a set we ran a lot with Fred and Ron.

Comment

I’m not as down on Erik as some around here. Not waving his flag but at least he tries to create. Our lack of penetrators on this team is killing us.
                                I am not down on Erik or any of the players on this team. They simply did not get the job done today. Erik is not the only one that missed shots today. A lot of players missed shots. I do think that 30 ft jump shot by Erik was unnecessary and I wish he had made that free throw. But this team lost as a team. In my opinion this is not the time to panic. Cincy is next we got to win it.

Comment

Working...
                                X