• Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Mr. Nomax.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Yes, our demise from a 19 point lead that shrunk down to 3. I must've missed your posts at the time that were saying everything was peachy and fine.
      That 19 down to 3 happened in the 2nd half when JB had zero turnovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Yes, our demise from a 19 point lead that shrunk down to 3. I must've missed your posts at the time that were saying everything was peachy and fine.
        Was at the game and enjoyed every minute of it. JB played second most minutes, shot best %, 4-6 from line. How is that all his fault again? I guess 3G disagrees with you also. Who was POG again?

Comment

• Actually the lead never went below 6

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

That 19 down to 3 happened in the 2nd half when JB had zero turnovers.
            You're right. It was our 13 point lead that shrunk down to 3.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
              Actually the lead never went below 6
              Actually it did.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Seemed like the little blackout might have intimidated the Memphis boys a touch. What say you, Penny?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I thought it was only a little bit funny that Penny spent so much energy talking about how the crowd was silly for expecting to be an impact......and then calling a timeout 2 minutes into the game.

Comment

• I really hesitate to say it, but this team is as tough as any WSU team Gregg Marshall has coached. They are lights out tough.

Did I just watch an hour of Sportscenter and NOT see highlights from this game? If so, not just sad, embarrassing.

Memphis has some shortcomings. They're a below average 3FG team. But they are really good. Scary athletically. Lightning quick. Elite defensively and can block shots like mad. Tell me a team that's better than that team that we've beat here. I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      I really hesitate to say it, but this team is as tough as any WSU team Gregg Marshall has coached. They are lights out tough.

Did I just watch an hour of Sportscenter and NOT see highlights from this game? If so, not just sad, embarrassing.

Memphis has some shortcomings. They're a below average 3FG team. But they are really good. Scary athletically. Lightning quick. Elite defensively and can block shots like mad. Tell me a team that's better than that team that we've beat here. I'll hang up and listen.
                      Time will tell on the toughness. I still hold 13-16 in very high regard. I think 19 is underrated.

I've seen highlights on ESPN several times when they run through the ranked games. No beef from me.

Add another fast-start timeout to your tally.

Comment

• Just got back to Topeka from the game. We have great guards. They really handled the Tigers pressure. Only 3 turnovers in 2nd half. The Roundhouse was rocking! Great crowd. What a game!

Comment

• i have a feeling ..revenge hasn't been met quite yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            I'd take 2015 UNI. 2018 Houston.

On par with 2013 Creighton and 2016 Utah(IBA).

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker(1) View Post
                              I still think MU has a kink in his free throw shooting-right elbow just prior to extension and release. Sometimes they go in I guess.
                              No question that he has a hitch where he pushes the right elbow outward instead of keeping it under the ball. Definitely looks like something that could be and should be fixed although bad habits are difficult to break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                Love listening to Jamarius being interviewed, the dude is a natural and a professional.
                                Agreed. Really liked the love he threw Cheese Johnsnon's way at the end of the interview.

Comment

Working...
                                X