Wichita State (#23) vs Memphis (#21) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    Precious seemed like a decent dude. Saw him in the handshake line making a point to basically hug and talk a little to most everyone in the que.
    Yeah he seems very business like and low key. Nice to see no flexing, trash talking, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Did Penny promise starting spots to the hot-shot frosh guards? Cause his soph guards are so much better it's silly.
      wondered that myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Love listening to Jamarius being interviewed, the dude is a natural and a professional.
        “For sure”

Comment

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. Memphis Tigers NCAAM game from January 9, 2020 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Memphis only had 9 blocks? I figured 15

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
            Arizona Shocker contingent has begun.

IMG_20200109_183917_01.jpg
            AWESOME stuff! Any NC shockers on here?!

Comment

• "Can I get an explanation" "Watch it." "I just want to know what I did." TECH

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

AWESOME stuff! Any NC shockers on here?!
                No doubt. Any SoCal shox fans on here? I’d love to get a group together.

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge
                  @tayloreldridge
                  ·
                  2h
                  Sitting next to an NBA scout who travels all over the country watching college basketball games. Asked him how Koch Arena compares to the nation's best. "This is as loud as it gets," he told me.

Comment

• Great game for tv. Crowd was outstanding! Kudos to everyone who made it sound so good on tv. Memphis played an ok game, I thought. Don't know if it was our D, but if they make a couple of 3balls it could very well have been much tighter, or even turned the score around. I still think MU has a kink in his free throw shooting-right elbow just prior to extension and release. Sometimes they go in I guess. Memphis' PA is a fun player to watch. A Lomax is a big help as well. They certainly weren't healthy 100%, so the return game will be balls out. Nice to see some positives from DD on the O side. Win and advance. Great game Shox!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I didn't think it was necessarily stellar overall. The Shocks can play better, but so can Memphis. Good to see Dex get the lid off the basket. Let's git 'er dun Shocks!
                      If was big boy basketball with 2 teams really going at it. It might not have been pretty (it wasn't) but it was CONTESTED at every turn. Big time basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                        Precious seemed like a decent dude. Saw him in the handshake line making a point to basically hug and talk a little to most everyone in the que.
                        Precious’ bank account will be precious this time next year.

Comment

• Crowd really brought it tonight...fun to be a part of it. We have SMART basketball fans. In game production is better than last year. Memphis has so much potential...not their night. WSU is a very special team right now and there is no ceiling from what I can tell. There will be lots of battles this year...but we are load with weapons.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Our demise began when JB went hero mode. I hate being right.
                            Right about our demise?

Comment

• Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post

Right about our demise?
                              Yes, our demise from a 19 point lead that shrunk down to 3. I must've missed your posts at the time that were saying everything was peachy and fine.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                Love listening to Jamarius being interviewed, the dude is a natural and a professional.
                                Agreed.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X