Wichita State (#23) vs Memphis (#21) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
    J. Burton is POG. Dexter still can't shoot (2/11 or 18%)
    Derp!

Comment

• **** gets real now. See how we do on this road swing we are about to go on.

Gonna enjoy this one tonight though!
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Thanks for that riveting analysis on Dexter......smh
        Lol. Dex looked lost in the first half. At least in the 2nd he was engaged and part of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Lol. Dex looked lost in the first half. At least in the 2nd he was engaged and part of the game.
          I agree. Outside of his shooting slump I saw a little more pep in his step tonight. He definitely helped us!
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Burbon is FULL glass! W!

Comment

• I hope his 2 for 11 doesn't get DD down. I say he can shoot himself out of his funk. Keep shooting son.

Comment

• Lots of good effort from the team to include Burton really standing out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1989 View Post
                  Does Penny even coach? During that last time out he was just sitting there with his clip board? Two coaches and a player were talking in the huddle but Penny didn’t say a word.
                  He’s just a recruiter, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                    I hope his 2 for 11 doesn't get DD down. I say he can shoot himself out of his funk. Keep shooting son.
                    8 pts and 8 reb is a solid game no matter what

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                      I hope his 2 for 11 doesn't get DD down. I say he can shoot himself out of his funk. Keep shooting son.
                      Dex was great on the glass and knocked down free throws. Baby steps

Comment

• JE +22. Needs to find ways to stay on court.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

8 pts and 8 reb is a solid game no matter what
                          Woulda hit double digits scoring except for that damned rim on the dung.

Comment

• JB was super stud down the stretch. For all the mistakes he makes he more than makes up when he makes good decisions. He’s fearless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post
                              Great pic of the AZ Shockers watching together...wish I could have joined you! Go Shox!!
                              Next time bud

Comment

• Got to add that the crowd atmosphere towards the end was not only very positive but was classy as well....reflects nicely on the program and university.

Comment

Working...
                                X