No announcement yet.

Wichita State (#23) vs Memphis (#21) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude put a total illegal screen on JB. Ref just watched it.

He’s hobbling a bit and I’m pissed

Comment

• We can nitpick every game.

At the end of the day the Shockers controlled this one pretty much from the tip.

This team is TOUGH!
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Wow Penny didnt say a single thing in that timeout.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• These announcers are annoying. Young Memphis, how bout young WSU

Comment

• Does Penny even coach? During that last time out he was just sitting there with his clip board? Two coaches and a player were talking in the huddle but Penny didn’t say a word.

Comment

• Hey yo - here we GO !!!
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Top 20 here we come!! So proud of this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                  These announcers are annoying. Young Memphis, how bout young WSU
                  Couldn't help but notice that.

Comment

• Good win! Even though they shot better percentage, outrebounded us. They just had two many turnovers
                    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• I LOVE YOU SHOCKER NATION!!!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                        These announcers are annoying. Young Memphis, how bout young WSU
                        I know. Memphis may be the only team younger than we are.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Great win. MTXE.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• J. Burton is POG. Dexter still can't shoot (2/11 or 18%)
                            Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• So, Is the basketball world believers now??

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                                J. Burton is POG. Dexter still can't shoot (2/11 or 18%)
                                Thanks for that riveting analysis on Dexter......smh
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X