No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs East Carolina Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Udeze player of the game. Defensive play of the game as well!

Comment

• "Coach, do we practice free throws?"
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Maybe Wade for player of the game, also a great choice. But I think that Udeze block will give him the nod.

Comment

• Ffs
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• A win but we got a lot to work on

Comment

• Screw ECU and their atomic bomb NET ranking.

That is all.

Comment

• Hella game by Gardner. I’m impressed. I’m going to make the prediction that he is a first round prospect at the end of this season...

lots of free throws in practice this week...painful to watch though

Comment

• We didn’t play great, but give ECU credit. They played a good game and they are the reason we didn’t play well.

Comment

• Thank goodness we've played our worst games against ACU and ECU, otherwise any top 75 team would've beat us the way we've played the last two times out. We can't play like this against Ole Miss, that's for sure.

Comment

• Lots of reasons that game was great for us.

Comment

• We are lucky they turn the ball over 17 times. Otherwise, they out-rebound us and shoot better, both FG% and FT%
                        Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
                          Udeze player of the game. Defensive play of the game as well!
                          Absolutely not. Just one block doesn't make you POG.
                          He made some dumb, lazy plays on defense that were atrocious. The silly foul on Gardner with 10 seconds left was just plain lazy, as he thought the game was over.
                          Not sure if he celebrated NY Eve last night or what, but he looked like he was dragging the last 5 minutes of the game.
                          He has a lot to learn when he comes to boxing out too. He stands and ball watches way too much during an airborne shot.
                          This staff will make him better player, but he has a ways to go.

That is all.
                          Last edited by ShockRef; January 1, 2020, 04:10 PM.
                          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Only 3 turnovers the 2nd half, looks like Eastern Carolina only had 5 themselves.

Comment

• That play where the post player goes 20' away from the basket to set a screen, and the guy with the ball uses the screen to throw a pass to another guy on the perimeter 7' behind the 3-point line, doesn't seem to be working very well.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Other than poor FT shooting, the blame to me rests on, for whatever reason, inadequate game preparation. Mo and JE were defending lthe “slip screen” like they were trying to read Chinese. Both acted like they never expected it.
                                Last edited by shoxlax; January 1, 2020, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X