Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Miketysonlaughing.gif

I live in the coldest state in the US. We had 6 weeks straight where it was never above 0 and 2 weeks where the low was colder than -40, reaching -55 at one point. I still wouldn’t wear a parka and hoodie. Dude is a fool.
    Genuinely interested where you are from (I have an idea) and what you do, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

Genuinely interested where you are from (I have an idea) and what you do, sir.
      I’m an exec assistant to CFO and accountant at a FQHC in interior Alaska.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

And the parent of two beautiful young Shockers!

Comment

• What planet did he visit to get that cool NASA jacket?

Comment

Shock, in reading up on the 1918-19 Spanish Flu pandemic, one of the most sadly intriguing stories was about a small village whose name I can’t recall...80 villagers... they got their supplies by dogsled... apparently one of the deliverers carried the strain while not being sick himself... almost overnight 72 of the 80 died...struck me no one is ever totally safe....

Comment

• Originally posted by JMAN_KC View Post
              What planet did he visit to get that cool NASA jacket?
              Maybe he is buds with Howard Wolowitz

Comment

• Haha.

The words are actually pretty good. He should of just posted those on social media by themselves. The video made me chuckle but obviously irritated a bunch of people. He is definitely a legend in his own mind. Good production though. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

Haha.

The words are actually pretty good. He should of just posted those on social media by themselves. The video made me chuckle but obviously irritated a bunch of people. He is definitely a legend in his own mind. Good production though. lol.
                  Biggest surprise is he went a whole minute with a basket in sight and didn't take a shot!

Comment

• I’ve gone from liking and supporting the guy, to being extremely disappointed in him, to now being somewhat concerned about his mental state. I hope he is ok and he finds emotional stability and happiness. UW is a fantastic campus in a beautiful city. Good luck to Erik... Hope it works out for him being closer to home.

btw... must be cold as heck in Lacey.
                    Last edited by Veritas; April 5, 2020, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Get
                      Over
                      YOURSELF

No reason you SHOULD be mad....you will not be missed....too bad, too...

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                        I’ve gone from liking and supporting the guy, to being extremely disappointed in him, to now being somewhat concerned about his mental state. I hope he is ok and he finds emotional stability and happiness. UW is a fantastic campus in a beautiful city. Good luck to Erik... Hope it works out for him being closer to home.

btw... must be cold as heck in Lacey.
                        I have had some of the same thoughts. The video and him calling players and recruits is just very, very odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

It's all about me. Me, me, me.
                          And you expected otherwise?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Biggest surprise is he went a whole minute with a basket in sight and didn't take a shot!
                            A bigger surprise would have been if he made the shot!

Comment

• Except for maybe just a couple-few games in his two years...this is pretty much how I'll remember him.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• I just realized that his brother plays for DePaul.
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 2 photos.
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X