• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• It's all about me. Me, me, me.

Comment

• Cutting videos of himself, huh?

Seems like a total team player to me, not one ounce of arrogance or egocentrism at all.

BTW, props to daddy. The camera work was professional grade.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• bizarro town

Comment

• This kid is a piece of work. I'm not a religious man, but God, please let me do a better job molding my kids than Papa Stevenson.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Cheeseball. I guess the process involves making home videos of yourself instead of practicing your jump shot.

Comment

• Dude hasn’t even made an all conference team and is acting like deserves a shoe contract like LeBron
                The Assman

Comment

• Miketysonlaughing.gif

I live in the coldest state in the US. We had 6 weeks straight where it was never above 0 and 2 weeks where the low was colder than -40, reaching -55 at one point. I still wouldn’t wear a parka and hoodie. Dude is a fool.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    Dude hasn’t even made an all conference team and is acting like deserves a shoe contract like LeBron
                    BigBallerBrand found their man.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Sitting at home in a state of semi-quarantine, I've gone off the edge and watched a few shitshow documentaries on Hulu, Netflix and Prime. That said, I've got plenty of time to read this. I just want to say, however, it would probably be good if you just stopped. This thread is as bad as a three day old egg salad sandwich forgotten in a plumbers lunchbox. Let the kid go, don't badmouth him or his dad, just let it die. It's the classy and right thing to do.

That said, if you are as bored as me, don't care about the optics from the outside, want to make this an absolute epic shitshow, have at it. I finished binging Tiger King and I need another shitshow to follow.

By the way, I blame the whole Erik Stevenson fiasco on Carole effin' Baskin.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• People love Joe Exotic.

Just sayin'.
                        The Assman

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Comment

• This kid is an absolute train wreck clown show. Give me a break bro.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X