Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I hear 76 is good at writing letters to ADs .. maybe he can help
    You think my email produced the results I wanted regards Marshall, do tell! Maybe ADDB listening to Doc over a cup of tea was really the catalyst for Marshall's demise.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      Danica still looks pretty good. And who knew she was so freaking smart? Like crazy math wiz smart!
      I have the same problem. Just because I'm good lookin' people automatically think I'm dumb.

Comment

• Just catching up, until I read the last several posts, I thought you all were talking about Danica Patrick. Either way. :)

Comment

• I see Danica/Winnie on the Hallmark Movie Channel from time to time. My son enjoys mercilessly mocking the movies, but Winnie is aging very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I have the same problem. Just because I'm good lookin' people automatically think I'm dumb.
            I ALSO have this problem! Just because I'm ugly, people think I'm smart.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
              What happened to Winnie? that was a great show. Not as good as Hogan's Heroes, but close.
              Hogan’s heroes brought this great movie to my memory. If you didn’t see it 50 years ago Kellys Heroes had a great cast.

Clint Eastwood, Donald Sutherland, Telly Savalas, Don Rickles, were just a few in the cast.
              Last edited by Shockm; March 26, 2021, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

You think my email produced the results I wanted regards Marshall, do tell! Maybe ADDB listening to Doc over a cup of tea was really the catalyst for Marshall's demise.
                I promise you T. your email and correspondence had nothing to do with anything other than being the expense of a good joke.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Hogan’s heroes brought this great movie to my memory. If you didn’t see it 50 years ago Kellys Heroes had a great cast.

Clint Eastwood, Donald Sutherland, Telly Savalas, Don Rickles, were just a few in the cast.
                  7595b9.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                    What happened to Winnie? that was a great show. Not as good as Hogan's Heroes, but close.
                    What a classic comparison...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                      I see Danica/Winnie on the Hallmark Movie Channel from time to time. My son enjoys mercilessly mocking the movies, but Winnie is aging very well.
                      I believe she has a PhD in mathematics as well.

So she’s brains as well as beauty.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I promise you T. your email and correspondence had nothing to do with anything other than being the expense of a good joke.
                        What is your source for reaching this conclusion?

I was reading William Safire writings this morning - his phrase "Nattering Nabob of Negativity" describes you perfectly. You are nothing but a (the) foil for good ole 3G, an intellectually challenged bully - you should change your moniker to 3N or Nabob.

Comment

I just said you were good at writing the letters. Never said you wrote good letters.

It's kinda like Erik here. He's a very good at shooting the ball .... Not so good at making those shots.

Comment

I was reading William Safire writings this morning - his phrase "Nattering Nabob of Negativity" describes you perfectly. You are nothing but a (the) foil for good ole 3G, an intellectually challenged bully - you should change your moniker to 3N or Nabob.
                            I just don’t think the athletic department would be interested in taking advice from a person who predicted that Washington would win 25 games this year.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I was reading William Safire writings this morning.
                              Even though I like William Safire well enough, what a depressing thing to wake up to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I just said you were good at writing the letters. Never said you wrote good letters.

It's kinda like Erik here. He's a very good at shooting the ball .... Not so good at making those shots.
                                Well we both know that Marshall's leaving the position of MBB HC was what I wanted and we both know that my letters may well have played a role in that outcome. So I choose to believe that my letters were in your terms quite "good" as they achieved the desired outcome.

Regards your comment about Erik making shots, IMO the coaching he received from Marshall after his juvenile behavior post the WSU victory over UCONN played a major role in Erik's declining shooting skills. You could equate it to what happened to Monica Seles; she was never the same player after being stabbed by the Steffi Graf fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X