Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

    Same question for you RulZ - Did you find your bal** and are accepting the wager? Probably not in your case as you appear to prefer to post crap and try bullying without being accountable.
    What are we wagering fool? You will need to quantify these two for me though "...competes for the PAC 12 championship and makes a run in the Big Dance"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

      Same question for you RulZ - Did you find your bal** and are accepting the wager? Probably not in your case as you appear to prefer to post crap and try bullying without being accountable.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

        What are we wagering fool? You will need to quantify these two for me though "...competes for the PAC 12 championship and makes a run in the Big Dance"
        Reading comprehension not your thing, I guess. I am not holding your hand you read and disparaged the posts on this wager, now you are stating that you fail to understand what you read.

        To save your self embarrassment, please go away and stop commenting on my posts.

        Comment


        • I just called all of U of Washington’s players and recruits, including ES, and told them they need to transfer.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

            Reading comprehension not your thing, I guess. I am not holding your hand you read and disparaged the posts on this wager, now you are stating that you fail to understand what you read.

            To save your self embarrassment, please go away and stop commenting on my posts.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

              Same question for you RulZ - Did you find your bal** and are accepting the wager? Probably not in your case as you appear to prefer to post crap and try bullying without being accountable.
              Asking someone if they found their bal** and then complaining about being bullied.

              This guy is seriously on another planet.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.
              ________________
              "Enjoy the ride."

              - a smart man

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

                Reading comprehension not your thing, I guess. I am not holding your hand you read and disparaged the posts on this wager, now you are stating that you fail to understand what you read.

                To save your self embarrassment, please go away and stop commenting on my posts.
                I've stayed out of this so far, but it's pretty easy for me to understand:

                1) What do YOU consider "competes for the PAC-12 championship"? It's not a false statement to say all the teams in the PAC-12 compete for the championship. Do you mean regular season? Is 4th place, 3 games back? 3rd place, 6 games back? Or get to the semi-finals of the PAC-12 tourney while finishing 8th in the regular season.

                2) Some would consider winning 1 game in the Dance a run. No doubt 2. Or do you mean F4?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

                  I've stayed out of this so far, but it's pretty easy for me to understand:

                  1) What do YOU consider "competes for the PAC-12 championship"? It's not a false statement to say all the teams in the PAC-12 compete for the championship. Do you mean regular season? Is 4th place, 3 games back? 3rd place, 6 games back? Or get to the semi-finals of the PAC-12 tourney while finishing 8th in the regular season.

                  2) Some would consider winning 1 game in the Dance a run. No doubt 2. Or do you mean F4?
                  Thank you for this. I’m glad you had the patience to do this. I just couldn’t bring myself to try and explain it to 1976. Been a long day already with a 7 and 4 year old and couldn’t take trying to explain an elementary concept to another child.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

                    Reading comprehension not your thing, I guess. I am not holding your hand you read and disparaged the posts on this wager, now you are stating that you fail to understand what you read.

                    To save your self embarrassment, please go away and stop commenting on my posts.
                    And what about you, 76? Just reading headers, bold face type, and seeing this logo




                    you can't distinguish between THAT and this below?



                    I mean they both have "W"s, but that's about it. They're completely different colors. FEW on this WSU Forum could care less about the Washington Huskies next season. Or the season after that. And so on...

                    We're glad you do. We encourage you to check out one of their many forums...

                    https://247sports.com/college/washington/board/
                    https://www.uwdawgpound.com/
                    https://sportshoop.la/forums/washington-huskies.77/
                    https://dawgnation.proboards.com/
                    https://www.bowdown2washington.com/f...-board/dawgman

                    Hell, they have so MANY fan forums, maybe you could unite them as well as you seem to have united the Shocker faithful on Shockernet. You could start your own Husky fan forum and tell them everything they are doing wrong, discuess the virtues of the Furman and K-State coaches with them, and just beat the dead horse repeatedly with your message.

                    But if you go on a SN fan forum and repeatedly bash the coach of said program, you don't look like a fan. Even if the topic turns to ice cream and hot air balloons, you still have to toss in the dig about how you think Marshall is not the right man for this job. That's TROLLING. That's what you are doing here.

                    Were I still a moderator on SN, you may not have lasted as long as you have. You have NOTHING POSITIVE to add to the Wichita State Shocker conversation.

                    As Shock Ref puts it so aptly...

                    THAT IS ALL.



                    Comment


                    • How many threads do we have to bump to remove this one from the top of the page? Asking for a friend

                      Comment


                      • I’m gonna get a lot is $hit for this, but I appreciate different opinions on this board, even if I don’t agree with them. ‘76 does himself no favors, I’m well aware, but at this point, the horse has been buried for a while.

                        Comment


                        • I don't mind threads that are bumped that expose ES and his did for what they are - total asshats. This really is unprecedented. I am sure the UW coach is aware by now and might have some buyers remorse.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ABC View Post

                            Believe what you want. It is true and not surprising.
                            When will we hear from an actual player, recruit, or coach to confirm this?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post

                              When will we hear from an actual player, recruit, or coach to confirm this?
                              I would guess it is highly unlikely. You don't think ES vomited all over Etienne? Isn't it believable?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ABC View Post

                                I would guess it is highly unlikely. You don't think ES vomited all over Etienne? Isn't it believable?
                                ??

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X