Official Top 25 Poll Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
    WTF, no votes at all, I mean i didnt expect to be put in the top 25, but I expect at least a few votes
    It's one game. Let's see if we can keep the chain going. If we can, the credits will come. If not -----

Comment

Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
      No one saw the game, on a Sunday afternoon during NFL games, tough spot but will resinate later in march. We need to take care of business and make our move on New Years Eve !!!!!
      I think we should take care of business at TU first and all the other games there after:pirate:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
        It's one game. Let's see if we can keep the chain going. If we can, the credits will come. If not -----
        Doesn't really surprise me at all. All it means is that none of the 31 coaches who vote in this poll have us in the Top 25. They could all have us at 26 and we would get 0 votes. I think we are probably somewhere between 30-40 personally so if I were voting the Shox wouldn't get a vote from me either. Polls don't mean jack, the Shox just need to keep winning and the respect will come. We can just enjoy the win and get ready to bring it to Tulsa and Utah State this week! Go Shox!

Comment

No votes in the AP Poll either and UNLV falls out of the poll to #26. That's a big hit for one loss, falling 6 spots in one poll and 8 spots in another.

Comment

They have a chance to redeem themselves with a win at Wisconsin.

Comment

If you want one game to propel you into the polls, you need to do what UNLV did to #1. Beating #20 at home when you're not getting votes and have already lost a couple of games, isn't going to suddenly make people think you are a top 25 team.

We may get votes in the AP, I'm not sure. But if we handle Tulsa and beat USU solidly next weekend, the votes will begin to trickle in. Win out the rest of 2011 and we'll be ranked on Jan. 2, 2012.

Comment

It's hard to get votes with 2 losses in early December. W/L at 71% doesn't grab any attention. I expect WSU would have to run the rest of the OOC table to get enough wins to offset 2 losses.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771 View Post
                  Doesn't really surprise me at all. All it means is that none of the 31 coaches who vote in this poll have us in the Top 25. They could all have us at 26 and we would get 0 votes. I think we are probably somewhere between 30-40 personally so if I were voting the Shox wouldn't get a vote from me either. Polls don't mean jack, the Shox just need to keep winning and the respect will come. We can just enjoy the win and get ready to bring it to Tulsa and Utah State this week! Go Shox!
                  So some of these coaches have K-State in their 25? I weep for the schools they coach for. I realize they are undefeated, but the only game they've won worth mentioning was against a VaTech team who appears to be less stellar than their NIT team from last year. Polls baffle me

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    It's hard to get votes with 2 losses in early December. W/L at 71% doesn't grab any attention. I expect WSU would have to run the rest of the OOC table to get enough wins to offset 2 losses.
                    Not Necessarily. The #6 team in the new poll has 2 losses.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                      I think we should take care of business at TU first and all the other games there after:pirate:
                      That is what I meant when I said take care of business then make our move on New Years Eve
                      I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
                        That is what I meant when I said take care of business then make our move on New Years Eve
                        ahh now it makes since!
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Ya gotta wonder why UNI gets a vote but we don't. I mean, you really gotta wonder...
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Maybe the team will play with the same chip on their shoulders that us fans have. That would be a very good thing.

Comment

Screw polls in December. I wanna be gettin' top 25 love at the end of February.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Creighton #24 coaches, #25 AP.

Northern Iowa receiving a few votes in each. We received one in the AP.

Comment

Working...
                                X