Official Top 25 Poll Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    Is there a reason our friends at Utah State are not highlighted in this group?
    My inability to read. :)

Comment

Check out our buddies @ George Mason gettin' some early love. Bracket Buster rematch anyone?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I haven't looked at the home/away slots, but any chance we can get Belmont?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          I haven't looked at the home/away slots, but any chance we can get Belmont?
          Belmont's conference (the Atlantic Sun) is not a BracketBusters participant.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Check out our buddies @ George Mason gettin' some early love. Bracket Buster rematch anyone?
            George Mason lost to Florida International last night. Ouch.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Cap, the reason Butler received votes is because someone -- possibly as many as three someones, if they got three points -- thinks they should be ranked. "Votes" are by definition votes for a team to be in the top 25.

Comment

We could get more votes -- ALL we have to do is beat Alabama (and, of course, take care of the others on the way).

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  George Mason lost to Florida International last night. Ouch.
                  Right I watched some of it. It was ugly.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

No votes in the coaches poll this week. I've got to say I'm a bit surprised (not even 1 vote???), but I guess we're going to need to back it up--particularly on the road if we're going to get any real recognition.

Get the latest College Basketball rankings for the 2023-24 season. Find out where your favorite team is ranked in the AP Top 25, Coaches Poll, Top 25 And 1, NET, or RPI polls and rankings.

Creighton moves up to 17! Great--sounds like a New Year's Eve battle is brewing.

Comment

Looks like Ben Jacobson gave himself some love...

Comment

It is the SID, err coach's poll. Let's wait until the AP comes out.

Though I have a feeling what's really happening is that UNLV's win over UNC is being questioned more than WSU's win over UNLV is getting heralded.

Comment

Also, just a thought, that Coaches may have already had their polls done before the WSU game was over? Not sure.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                            Also, just a thought, that Coaches may have already had their polls done before the WSU game was over? Not sure.
                            I don't think so. UNLV dropped six spots to 25+1.

Comment

WTF, no votes at all, I mean i didnt expect to be put in the top 25, but I expect at least a few votes
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

No one saw the game, on a Sunday afternoon during NFL games, tough spot but will resinate later in march. We need to take care of business and make our move on New Years Eve !!!!!
                                I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Working...
                                X