Official Top 25 Poll Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metalkatz View Post
    Coash has said numerous times he is tired of the lack of media coverage on the team this season! I am all for flying under the radar, but I want coach to be happy and want him to stay
    Good Point. I'm not a big ADES supporter, so I might be a bit subjective. However, what does the WSU SID do exactly? Are they simply helpless like a bird with a broken wing and play victim?

Comment

• Last time we were ranked was Dec 2006. We were #16 or something and then promptly dropped out and didn't even make the NIT.

Comment

• Jason King ESPN on twitter

JasonKing75 Jason King
        Wichita State STILL not in coaches poll. Wow. that's bad.
        33 minutes ago

Comment

• this **** is why marshall will leave for a bcs school! At this level have to freaking win every game and than some to even be ranked. Its gotta be stressful to be coach.

Comment

• Its the coach's poll. Relax and enjoy the ride.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

• Creighton losing twice before the beat down Saturday night did not help matters. That hurt all of us. Thanks Jays!

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
                this **** is why marshall will leave for a bcs school! At this level have to freaking win every game and than some to even be ranked. Its gotta be stressful to be coach.
                calm-down-bro.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerRadio View Post
                  KNSS has it on Facebook

All news, and all that matters to you in the Wichita region, plus 24-hour traffic updates, weather & more. Stream, read and download KNSS-AM from any device on Audacy.

20. Florida St. 17-7 406 15
                  21. Saint Mary's (Cal) 23-3 377 16
                  22. Virginia 19-5 337 19
                  23. Notre Dame 17-8 231 -
                  24. Gonzaga 20-4 221 -
                  24. Wichita St. 22-4 221 -
                  Others receiving votes: Temple 122, Mississippi St. 108,
                  Creighton 20, BYU 12, Long Beach St. 12, New Mexico 12, Iowa St.
                  10, Southern Miss. 7, Harvard 6, Saint Louis 5, California 3, VCU
                  2, Vanderbilt 2, Memphis 1.
                  I made comments on their website, and expressed my dissatisfaction with their poll.

Comment

this **** is why marshall will leave for a bcs school! At this level have to freaking win every game and than some to even be ranked. Its gotta be stressful to be coach.
                    ...or we hope he has a tougher character than that and turn this program into a Butler or Gonzaga. Embrace who and where you are and persevere through the challenges that helps build the character you represent. GO SHOX!!!

Comment

• College hoops polls might be inconsequential noise, but that doesn't make the arguments any less fun. In that spirit, I present the creatively named Poll Thoughts, which you can expect every Monday until the season is over.

Comment

Just curious - every coach has cash (bonus) incentives for conference performance (championship), tournament appearances and reaching certain tournament milestones - is there bonus incentive for being ranked, typically?
                        If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• Too much worry about the coach's poll. We continue to win; we'll be there.

Better to be in the coach's poll on March 5th than February 13th.
                          ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                          www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                            We got beat out of the Top 25 by a 17-8 Notre Dame team.

UNLV who we beat is 11th, and has an identical record as us.
                            UNLV deserves to be where they are. First, they have no bad losses like we do (Drake). Losing to us, Wisconsin, Wyoming and SDSU and all on the road - that's a tough group of games for anyone. Also, they have a North Carolina win and are 6 - 3 against the top 50 RPI. We are only 2 - 3 against the top 50.

I'm surprised we are not in, but it was not expected. Notre Dame is cool. They are 6 - 4 against the top 50 and their only 'bad' loss is against a 12 - 13 Rutgers team on the road. How well would the Shox fair against Missouri, Gonzaga, Indiana, UCONN, Cincy, to name a few of Notre Dame's losses.

I'm actually a little glad by this and it may provide additional motivational fodder for the boys. We've still got some tough games ahead and if we take care of nbusiness we'll be in the rankings. Hell, we've waited this long, what's another week?

Comment

• re:

Polls are nice for the fans and all...but really, who cares?

I think this will keep the chip on our shoulder. Big games forthcoming!

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                                UNLV deserves to be where they are. First, they have no bad losses like we do (Drake). Losing to us, Wisconsin, Wyoming and SDSU and all on the road - that's a tough group of games for anyone. Also, they have a North Carolina win and are 6 - 3 against the top 50 RPI. We are only 2 - 3 against the top 50.

I'm surprised we are not in, but it was not expected. Notre Dame is cool. They are 6 - 4 against the top 50 and their only 'bad' loss is against a 12 - 13 Rutgers team on the road. How well would the Shox fair against Missouri, Gonzaga, Indiana, UCONN, Cincy, to name a few of Notre Dame's losses.

I'm actually a little glad by this and it may provide additional motivational fodder for the boys. We've still got some tough games ahead and if we take care of nbusiness we'll be in the rankings. Hell, we've waited this long, what's another week?
                                We would do better than most think. I am still not impressed with MU-
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X