2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

the plainclothes K-State kid was the one on the floor getting the boots put to him
    Cool then everyone in that corner is done for life in college basketball.

Comment

• *******'s take

Comment

the plainclothes K-State kid was the one on the floor getting the boots put to him
        Kid should audition for a Timex commercial; "Takes a licking and keeps on ticking"...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I'm sure the Big 12 will pin it all on K-State. Not going to mess with their cash cow

Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; January 22, 2020, 09:34 AM.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Not sure what Self is paying De Sousa.......but he should demand a refund

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Goodness! I'm still laughing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Ironic part of this that I'm seeing: A large chunk of KU fans are blaming the KSU player for stealing the ball "when the game was over and didn't matter". Why are they not calling out De Sousa for blocking a shot "when the game was over and didn't matter". Both are legal plays, both didn't matter. Not to mention everything De Sousa did after that. But for some reason the steal is worse than the block.
                  I think it's pretty bush if a winning team is dribbling out the clock and calling off the dogs and then the losing team does that crap, like stealing the ball and going in for a layup. If KU would've ran their offense and played for a dunk or something dumb like that, people would've called that classless or "running up the score". So the block was absolutely fair game IMO. K-State absolutely deserved that. The thuggery that occurred after was obviously completely uncalled for and looked like trash. It was a good representation for the flagship and the little red headed step child.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Bill Self is so mad at De Sousa, he'll get suspended for the first half in their next game as punishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                      Bill Self is so mad at De Sousa, he'll get suspended for the first half in their next game as punishment.
                      Only if its a home game and against the last place team in the BIG 12
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                        Did you see the Bruce wonder around the very outside of the melee, nowhere near the epicenter, guiding players who weren’t within a zip code of the punches and the chair. I am not a Billy boy fan, but at least he threw himself into harms way to separate the fighters. Geez.
                        there is a little difference in the two. aww shucks bill has enough problems with the ncaa that he doesnt need anymore distractions. weber will handle it afterwards.

wouldnt surprise me if a member or two of the chickenhawks are on probation and this may throw a wrinkle into the intermediate term plan.

Comment

• i believe per the rules leaving the bench is a 1 game suspension ... so if they actually follow the rules both teams will need to forfeit their next game as both benches cleared. Too bad ESPN wont allow that. Would be fun to have College Gameday broadcasting from a forfeit ...

Comment

i believe per the rules leaving the bench is a 1 game suspension ... so if they actually follow the rules both teams will need to forfeit their next game as both benches cleared. Too bad ESPN wont allow that. Would be fun to have College Gameday broadcasting from a forfeit ...
                            There are NCAA rules that prevent this by staggering suspensions.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

There are NCAA rules that prevent this by staggering suspensions.
                              Not sure why the rules should be designed that way. It's a punishment .. why should it be convenient to the teams?

Comment

Not sure why the rules should be designed that way. It's a punishment .. why should it be convenient to the teams?
                                Because the NCAA is a self-serving association. Rules are voted on by the members.

Comment

Working...
                                X