• Long way to go and OSU seems to be floundering a bit

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      Long way to go and OSU seems to be floundering a bit
      All tied up with under 4 minutes left.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• OSU prevails
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Houston is supposed to win the conference though, right?
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Which would've been better for us, an OSU or Houston win? Or was it a win-win either way?

I know we play Houston twice and they're in our conference, but I kinda want our only road win to look REALLY good... so good job Cowboys.
            Last edited by ShockerFever; December 15, 2019, 04:43 PM.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Wofford was just up double digits AT UNC... And now to no one's surprise the foul count is Wofford: 9, UNC: 2 as UNC mounts a comeback

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Which would've been better for us, an OSU or Houston win? Or was it a win-win either way?

I know we play Houston twice and their in our conference, but I kinda want our only road win to look REALLY good... so good job Cowboys.
                Yea.. it was a win win to me. I don't think the win would have done much for Houston since it was at home so this is better to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  Wofford was just up double digits AT UNC... And now to no one's surprise the foul count is Wofford: 9, UNC: 2 as UNC mounts a comeback
                  Wofford pulls it off!!

Comment

• and Nebraska a 12 pt dog beats a good Purdue team

Comment

• Voters should not vote for UNC later today. Not only are they not a top 25 team, they shouldn't get votes. With CA out they are flat out average, top 80 at best.

Comment

• Would be nice to see South Carolina hang on to their halftime lead against Clemson.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Would be nice to see South Carolina hang on to their halftime lead against Clemson.
                          Still ahead by 10 with 2 minutes remaining.

Comment

• Ohio State reminding us that #ROADGAMESAREHARD

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Would be nice to see South Carolina hang on to their halftime lead against Clemson.
                              They pull off the double digit victory.

VCU up 10 at half vs Missouri State

Comment

• Pretty good day for us. OSU, VCU, USC, Omaha, UCF, USF all won. Houston (to OSU) and Gardner Webb lost. OSU and USC with road wins.

Did anyone watch that MSU VCU game? Bears murdered the Rams on the boards, 42-27 (VCU was a solid 9-23 39% from 3 but otherwise only 10-33 30% from 2) but turned the ball over TWENTY SIX times to only 8 for the Rams.

Bears never led and while they didn't get blown out, they were never in the game. Trailed 9-17 at the under 12 and cut it to 4 one time and only once to 7 in the 2nd half.

26 turnovers....on 16 steals....you'd think VCU would have had more run outs/atomic bombs. Clearly we better be strong with the ball next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X