No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see the Bruce wonder around the very outside of the melee, nowhere near the epicenter, guiding players who weren’t within a zip code of the punches and the chair. I am not a Billy boy fan, but at least he threw himself into harms way to separate the fighters. Geez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Props for keeping a level head during this time. Truly great post.
      If you're wearing a rug, don't you pretty much have to keep your head level? Otherwise you may be de-rugged.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
        Did you see the Bruce wonder around the very outside of the melee, nowhere near the epicenter, guiding players who weren’t within a zip code of the punches and the chair. I am not a Billy boy fan, but at least he threw himself into harms way to separate the fighters. Geez.
        Three of his players were literally kicking a player that was laying on the floor in a corner. Stand up guy for sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Higgy!
          If I saw that correctly, Higgy, after all kinds of monitor time, put time back on the clock and pulled the players out to finish the game.

#ProMove

Seriously, no one won bigger tonight than Higgy with the handling of that.

Comment

• So KU is supposed to host college gameday Saturday for the game vs Tennessee ... Think self can delay the suspensions? He's probably thinking the exhibition games next year would be a good punishment

Comment

• I'm wondering if anybody is going to file criminal charges. There were some jail time assault and battery offenses with LOTS of film to document the crimes.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• that incident was very, very reflective of that program. their preseason show at the phog was a saturday night strip club act and last night looked like a saturday night brawl at a strip club.

Comment

• K-State player = Jackass (steeling ball and trying to score with a couple seconds left in a blowout)

KU's De Sousa = criminal and moron

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                    K-State player = Jackass (steeling ball and trying to score with a couple seconds left in a blowout)

KU's De Sousa = criminal and moron

Ironic part of this that I'm seeing: A large chunk of KU fans are blaming the KSU player for stealing the ball "when the game was over and didn't matter". Why are they not calling out De Sousa for blocking a shot "when the game was over and didn't matter". Both are legal plays, both didn't matter. Not to mention everything De Sousa did after that. But for some reason the steal is worse than the block.

Comment

• Wildkitties and jayhawks two classless team.s... representing on national tv! Proud to be a Shocker!
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/sports/image-o...053301501.html How not to make the national news!
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The melee started when Silvio De Sousa blocked DaJuan Gordon's shot and then stood over him. From there, players from both benches ran onto the floor as the game came to an end.

Anyone else notice the mascot .. at the top of the screen during the brawl. He's just standing there going "Oh No" with his hands on his head lol.

Comment

• Both the steal and the block we’re not necessary but both very legal and within the rules, just classless. De Sousa standing over and taunting him was a punk move and what started the brawl. The brawl was pure chaos and indicative of the programs. I’m with dickie V, De Sousa should be kicked off the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              Both the steal and the block we’re not necessary but both very legal and within the rules, just classless. De Sousa standing over and taunting him was a punk move and what started the brawl. The brawl was pure chaos and indicative of the programs. I’m with dickie V, De Sousa should be kicked off the team.
                              De Sousa, The Kstate plain clothes kid and the 2-3 KU players that were kicking punching a kid that was pinned in the corner should all never be allowed to play college basketball again. You get the chance of a lifetime and you choose to get in a fight and escalate it in a blowout game IN THE MIDDLE OF A DISABLED PERSON SECTION ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

De Sousa, The Kstate plain clothes kid and the 2-3 KU players that were kicking punching a kid that was pinned in the corner should all never be allowed to play college basketball again. You get the chance of a lifetime and you choose to get in a fight and escalate it in a blowout game IN THE MIDDLE OF A DISABLED PERSON SECTION ...
                                the plainclothes K-State kid was the one on the floor getting the boots put to him

Comment

Working...
                                X