No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the rug's hair stay on? Or did he stay out of the fray so as not to look like Morrie from Goodfellas?
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that Bill is sorry he allowed the shoe people to buy DeSouza for him.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Illinois' Alan Griffin has the dirtiest play of the night locked up till blockhead Silvio De Sousa went postal

Comment

• Don't you get suspended for just leaving the bench?
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            Don't you get suspended for just leaving the bench?
            I think that’s an NBA rule, but I could be wrong.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                But but TCU beat Texas Tech tonight. TCU is now 13-5 and Tech 12-6.This is a signature win for TCU and a quality loss for Tech. Both teams should be ranked in the top 25 now. The big 12 is just so tough.
                tHe BiG 12 iS sO ToUgH tHeY sHoULD gEt 12 biDZ

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Don't you get suspended for just leaving the bench?
                  Not sure what the rule is today, but Sasha R and the Shockers finished a game with four players many moons ago... I believe it was at Indiana State in the late 80’s. All but four players left the bench in a brawl.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Not sure what the rule is today, but Sasha R and the Shockers finished a game with four players many moons ago... I believe it was at Indiana State in the late 80’s. All but four players left the bench in a brawl.

We were (mostly) the good guys. https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...532-story.html

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                      I'm pretty sure that Bill is sorry he allowed the shoe people to buy DeSouza for him.
                      Well it was a strong @ss offer

Comment

• #RockChalkChairHawk

(not my work)

Comment

My understanding is only fight participants get suspended now although leaving the bench still results in a technical foul and ejection.

Comment

I remember that game Sasha's jersey looked like a toga. It got nearly torn off.

Comment

• It's times like this I think I need to join twitter.

Comment

• Wow, wild finish up in Lawrence Welk. Billy’s team showed a lot of “self “ control against the mild cats. Does anyone think anything will happen to any of the jay birds? DeSosa should be gone, for the season, grabbing a chair? What was he thinking, WWE was last night. Did he think it was a ladder match. Billy has no real control anymore, it’s win at all costs. He seems to have issues every year with his 5 star players and it just gets swept under the rug, his rug.... that’s one of the most corrupt programs in the country and that’s why he’ll never win another National Title....

Comment

Working...
                                X