No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis’ crunch time offense was trash. Almost as if their coach is just a recruiter and can’t scheme his way out of a paper bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
      Burton > Lomax?
      He has more turnovers from the free throw line.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox526 View Post
        Memphis’ crunch time offense was trash. Almost as if their coach is just a recruiter and can’t scheme his way out of a paper bag.
        All flash and no bang.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Thaaaaaat’s a shame.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• It is. I rather WSU beat the #9 ranked team rather than a #15-18 ranked Memphis team.

Comment

• I wish Memphis had Jeffries in the game today or they would've won. I'd rather face a top 10 Memphis squad in our big game with them. Oh well, just hope we don't pull a Memphis today against Ole Miss. That would be a hard pill to swallow that two average SEC teams beat the two best AAC teams on the road. Sure wouldn't be good optics.

Comment

• I see what's holding UCONN back...

They can't win any damn games.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Long bus ride home for UConn LOL
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

• All I want to say is I just want to see West Virginia CRUSH Kansas

Comment

• Memphis' loss is not good for us as some mentioned earlier. They will be angrier and more focus coming to our house.
                      Last edited by T.VuOP; January 4, 2020, 05:51 PM.
                      Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                        Memphis overRated
                        I am not so sure. They played without DJ Jeffries today. And they shot 11-20 from the free throw line. And at least 3 of those misses were 1-1. I suspect both teams will be ranked when they play next Thursday. I was hoping they beat Georgia because that helps our league.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                          Memphis' loss is not good for us as some mentioned earlier. They will be angrier and more focus coming to our house.
                          Yes, I'm sure they weren't going to take that game seriously if they won today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                            Burton > Lomax?
                            By 4 or 5 inches. HAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

What do you mean by not a good sign?
                              It's an indication that the Shocks win at Okie State may not age well. At least OU was able to come from behind to pull out a win at home over K-State today.

Austin Reaves stepped up at the right time. He scored 18 of his 21 points in the final 11 minutes, and Oklahoma rallied from 11 down in the second half to pull out a 66-61 win.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

It's an indication that the Shocks win at Okie State may not age well. At least OU was able to come from behind to pull out a win at home over K-State today.

Austin Reaves stepped up at the right time. He scored 18 of his 21 points in the final 11 minutes, and Oklahoma rallied from 11 down in the second half to pull out a 66-61 win.
                                Well we were up on OSU by 29 at one point but didn’t finish it and our bottom bench players didn’t hold it.

Comment

Working...
                                X