2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Well we were up on OSU by 29 at one point but didn’t finish it and our bottom bench players didn’t hold it.
    True, and the game was very close for 25 minutes and all of sudden the pokes couldn't score...

Comment

• Tulane 76 - Cincinnati 71 in New Orleans. The AAC is going to be a tough grind this year.

Comment

• Abilene Christian 74 - Lamar 62

Presbyterian 68 - Gardner-Webb 62

Central Arkansas 79 - McNeese 69

Austin Peay 82 - UT Martin 63

Omaha 74 - Oral Roberts 67
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 4, 2020, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• SMU with a miracle comeback to tie the game with Vandy. Going to OT. SMU outscored Vandy 20-5 to close out the game.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            SMU with a miracle comeback to tie the game with Vandy. Going to OT. SMU outscored Vandy 20-5 to close out the game.
            Wow. That game looked be pretty much over. Hope the 'Stangs can win it in OT..

Comment

• SMU over Vanderbilt in OT 92-81. AAC wins 3 of 4 in the AAC/SEC Challenge.

Comment

• SMU wins.

For the last minutes of regulation and the OT, SMU outscored Vandy 35 - 9. After being down 15, SMU came back to get the W in OT at 92-81.

Found the play-by-play. SMU was down 15, 72-57, with 6:28 left in regulation. They were down 64-72 with 1:44 left in regulation. 67-74 with 1:22 left.

Big play was an inbounds steal by SMU with 26 seconds left. Missed the layup. Got the rebound and kicked it out for a made 3 to tie the game.
                Last edited by Aargh; January 4, 2020, 10:24 PM.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Thought this was funny. Buyers remorse?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                    Long bus ride home for UConn LOL
                    Speaking of bus rides....did you happen to see the Ole Miss signature bus? Tell me the bus drives around to road destinations and picks up the team at the airport to shuttle them about town.

Otherwise, Ole Miss is definitely NOT my dream job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
                      All I want to say is I just want to see West Virginia CRUSH Kansas
                      Then you must have enjoyed the first half. For me the game revealed that Kansas still has a lot of chinks in their armor.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Speaking of bus rides....did you happen to see the Ole Miss signature bus? Tell me the bus drives around to road destinations and picks up the team at the airport to shuttle them about town.

SEC is big-time.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

They did have a chartered flight in and out.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                            They did have a chartered flight in and out.
                            That is big time then to send the bus ahead with gear (I'm assuming) to drive the team around. Good stuff.

Comment

• Pepperdine, who was 7-8 coming in to the game, gave Gonzaga a scare on the Zags home court tonight before falling 70-75. Lifree is not easy for successful programs with those red and white circles on their backs. But having that target on your back is what teams should aspire to. The best and toughest teams deal with that the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Then you must have enjoyed the first half. For me the game revealed that Kansas still has a lot of chinks in their armor.
                                Didn't watch any of it. Was just hoping the box score would reveal a WV win.

Comment

Working...
                                X