Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Memphis pulling away late, but Tulane had it to within three at around the two minute mark. Just goes to show how you cannot take a night off in this conference.

    Comment


    • Memphis has some extremely pronounced strengths and weaknesses. They are the opposite of WSU's strengths and weaknesses. It will be interesting to see who can dictate the type of game played between them.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Memphis has some extremely pronounced strengths and weaknesses. They are the opposite of WSU's strengths and weaknesses. It will be interesting to see who can dictate the type of game played between them.
        We need our shooters to be on... They were leaving Tulane pretty open from deep

        Comment


        • Still not overly impressed with Penny "let's roll'em up" ball. That is not a second weekend NCAA team.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.
          ________________
          "Enjoy the ride."

          - a smart man

          Comment


          • The rest of the season results will be determined by how hard teams are to scout and what teams can do to look different than what they do on video in their prior games.

            OU, for example, is easy to scout right now and they need to fix that somehow or it will be a long season.

            I still say our FF year we actually benefited from injuries because our team at the end of the year really didn’t look much like it did most of the year.

            Comment


            • Important AAC matchup today with Temple @UCF. Type of game that has a big impact on whether Temple is there at the top of the standings as we come down the stretch.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                Important AAC matchup today with Temple @UCF. Type of game that has a big impact on whether Temple is there at the top of the standings as we come down the stretch.
                Actually think I'm going for Temple in this one.. I think we handle Temple just fine but they have a chance at a bid. Don't think UCF does

                Comment


                • I want WSU to win the league and get into the tourney. Everyone else in the entire country can suck it. As such, I generally root against road teams early in the conference season.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    The rest of the season results will be determined by how hard teams are to scout and what teams can do to look different than what they do on video in their prior games.

                    OU, for example, is easy to scout right now and they need to fix that somehow or it will be a long season.

                    I still say our FF year we actually benefited from injuries because our team at the end of the year really didn’t look much like it did most of the year.
                    This is what will make Tulane a tough out. New coach with a lot of new players. Can't rely on anything from last year.

                    Comment


                    • Temple and UCF in a dog fight. Temple up 3 with a minute left.

                      Comment


                      • Watching UNI struggle with Illinois State... And wtf is Dan Muller wearing.....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                          Temple and UCF in a dog fight. Temple up 3 with a minute left.
                          Temple wins it 62-58 at UCF.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            Watching UNI struggle with Illinois State... And wtf is Dan Muller wearing.....
                            He's wearing a superman t-shirt under his sports coat. The announcers said that they are having some sort of "super heros" promotion and all of the ILLST coaching staff are wearing super heor outfits.

                            Muller is definitely not a super hero, but they may beat UNI today.

                            UNI doesn't look like a top 25 team to me. AJ Green only knows how to do one thing, and that's get his shot. Doesn't look to pass to the open player.

                            Torres had a pretty good game on the defensive side.

                            Comment


                            • UNI falls at Illinois State 70-76 after leading by 14 late in the 1st half and by 10 at half time.

                              Comment


                              • UNI gave up 56 points in the second half, Wow, Valley can't get out of their own way, 1 bid again.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X